Community post

Question

The truth behind the Clearblue fertility monitor: what they don't want you to know;)

So here is how this machine works: read the test sticks, yup, I said it, read em. The darker line that you see from testing cycle day 1 is Estrogen (the far side from where you pee). The line closer to where you pee is the LH line. The darker the estrogen line, the further away you are from ovulating. As you get closer you will notice the LH line will slowly become more visible. Check out the lines next time ladies, you will notcie that when your machine reads "peak", the LH line is super dark and the estrogen line is lighter. So there ya have it, so if your machine didn't give you a peak it isn't necessarily because you didn't ovulate but that your stick was too saturated for the monitor to differentiate between the lines. I found that waiting a few minutes before inserting the stick helped huge because it gave time for the line to darken and the stick to dry a tad. So when you see that red light flash, that's all it's doing, reading the lines. Clearblue will not tell you th

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Finally got a chance to read this thank you so much... got my first peak after mc at cd11 cd1 being the first day of bleeding from miscarriage... hoping to "O" sunday or monday fx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo