Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to share anything you want and don't worry about TMI, we've heard it all! Baby dust!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

336 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 336 Replies | Last Page

Hello everone! I was just wondering is there anything specific that anyone is eating? (Or not eating) for TTC with PCOS? Just wondering...

11 years ago

Lol, Lisserb, it threw me to see my own name instead of hopefullll lol. You know you've been on here too long when your own name throws you off lol. I can't ever find these dollar hpt's everyone talks about. There is finally a dollar tree in London, Ontario, so I figured they would have them for sure because they do in the states but I couldn't find any. Couldn't find any in Dollarama either. Go figure. *hugs* to you with your due date coming up, if I didn't miscarry a while back I would be getting ready to celebrate my son/daughters 1st birthday on the 22nd this month. I can't believe how much time has passed and it makes me sad to think I'll never know her or him.

Mrs.K- I don't have PCOS but the only think I'm avoiding like the plague is alcohol and caffeine. I will have some wine on my period but that's it. And I am a girl who likes her wine lol. I miss cooking with wine, sometimes I would even add it to food and sauces lol

So, I had a very bad night and spent a good hour cyring my eyes out. I also decided that I am turning into bad person: My brother came over yesturday and told me that him and his new girlfriend of 3 short months are not using birth control and that he hopes to get pregnant quick. !!! Okay people, they aren't even living together yet and he JUST separated from his wife 3.5 months ago. I just looked at him in disbelief. I kept calm but as soon as he left I lost it. I don't get it. Why? There is a good chance that I am going to have to congratulate this woman and have to watch her belly grow while I'm still fighting my arse off to get pregnant. Lisserb- you said you wouldn't wish infertility on anyone but guess what my thought was? I actually thought, "Amanda, don't freak out yet, maybe she'll have troubles getting pregnant too." !!! This is what I thought!! Who thinks like that? I feel sick, this is my brother and one of my best friends, I should be happy, right? Argh, I know in a few days I'll feel better but for right now I feel like Im being punished. I hate pity parties but here I am lol.

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

Haha, Amanda, yes, we tend to become our alter-ego's on here, hey!

In the case of your brother, I can completely see wishing infertility on them! I guess I should qualify my statement. I wouldn't wish infertility on any happily married or long term partners who are ready and capable of taking care of a child.

I have been holding my breath waiting for my brother to tell me he and his wife are pg, since they were planning on pulling the goalie this past summer. Nothing yet, but I know what you mean. In your case, I'd have said outloud to your brother "what the hell are you thinking!"

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

P.S. mine do come from dollarama (or did, I ordered the exact same test from saveontests.com and saved some money), but not every dollarama has them in stock. Is there more than one in London?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Lisserb, thanks a bunch for your response. It echoed everything I thought and made me feel less freakesh lol. I think what I'll do is call a few Dollar trees and dollarama's to save myself the travel time. Oh, and what is your name? Your real name lol. If I were to base it on your online name(although it could be your last name lol) I'd guess Liz or Allison. That's my guess...or Jen or Sarah, only because those are common names :P

Actually, it's Melissa. Lisser is a real life nick-name, given to me years ago because my great grandpa called me Melisser. (He was from the UK)

It's in my siggie on here, but I don't often post that. :) I will, just for you though, lol!

11 years ago

Lol, crap, that was my next guess;) I like that, I wish I would have went with a something more original, i've seen a million variations of "hopeful"

Hi all! I have kind of been following your posts and have read through them all (lots of info!). First off, I guess I will do an introduction of myself.. I am 24 been off my BCP since 21 (3 years 1 month!) and the husband and I have not taken any preventative measures against pregnancy at all and nothing has happened :( So I finally got into my DR the beginning of this year and went through the testing and all. Come to find out I'm not ovulating regularly even though my cycles are regular (26-30 days). So I was started on Clomid (50mg) this past month.. I took it cycle days 5-9.. I am currently on Cycle day 28.. No period yet.. I think that I ovulated between Cycle day 16 -17 (positive OPKS) and I had blood work on my cycle day 21 for progesterone levels.. and I just got the result today it was 8.0.. The Dr called in my 100mg Clomid already so I guessing I am out this month :( . Anyways thats my intro. :)
So I have a question... What do you girls think about my progesterone level and what were yours at around that time in your cycle? Thank you

11 years ago

Hello all!!!

Lisser, my name is Malissa!

Pink: I am not sure about Progesterone, because my dr hasn't measured mine! Should I be worried?

11 years ago

Mrs.K! - I do not think it is something to worry about.. But from research and some information that I have found, if the level is too low that means you most likely did not Ovulate that cycle or maybe have not yet, if you have later ovulation. That's why the doctor usually increases your clomid from month to month if you get lower progesterone levels.. Or at least that is why I am getting increased. I think I did ovulated tho bc of the + OPKS and clomid gave me ovulation cramps bad!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo