Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to share anything you want and don't worry about TMI, we've heard it all! Baby dust!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

336 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 336 Replies | Last Page

okay, on the first one, if i tilt my computer screen just so, I can see the faintest of lines. I hate to be one of those "its a BFP, omg, Congrats!!" before it's firmed up with absence of AF, but I'm thinking this has to be it. If its a stupid evap I'm going to boycott FRER lol.

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

Lol! I may be right there with you on that boycott, haha! I won't call it a BFP until I see it without having to look twice, on either a frer or a dollar store test.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Congrats on your Tricia and RKN!!!

Lisserb ~ I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope those lines get darker and that you get your . I hate those evap lines, I've had tons of them. Infact, I had so many that I didn't believe my BFP when I finally got it. LOL

And too all of you who are still TTCing and haven't conceived your little bundle of joy yet, I'm sending you lots and lot of and .

I can't wait to start seeing some more s in this forum!

User Image

11 years ago

Well, just for kicks I decided to see if "starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya, part 1" was still around and I stumbled on part 2. Wow, so strange to see so many people who have come and gone. It's so weird reading my old posts and the things I was asking and thinking many months ago. It was neat to take a trip down memory lane, I must be bored lol.

So update on today's dr. appt...went in for 2 u/s and it showed 0 mature follices on left ovary which is weird bc a week a go there 2 at 1cm but back to tiny today....then on the right there were 2 good looking follicles...one was 2.7 cm or 27mm and the other was 3cm or 30mm aprox! So i so super excited and the dr said she would send in a script for the hcg trigger shot. well about an hour after i had gone back to work the dr office calls and says the pharmacy doesnt carry the shot! PERFECT....so they tell me to call around and see if i can find one that does and if not i can come back in and they can do it for $190....YIKES i was expecting $100! so anyways NOWHERE had it and i ended up having to leave work early to go back to dr for the shot....i am alittle price shocked but just praying it works!

Even hoping the dr. is right about my uterus looking so ready for an implantation...hopefully both eggs release and get make to the end! lots of over next few days!

Question to anyone taking or knows about trigger shot.....What did u pay? Were u able to get it at a pharmacy and do it yourself? and by the way went to dollar store for the $1 tests and bought 10 of them to hopefully test out the trigger...and of there was a huge line behind me as the lady rang them up one at time....people probably thought i was crazy! LOL

11 years ago

Kmison- that's great!! Looks like Clomid is working for you! Now that they no how big your follicles will get before you can ovulate on your own they will probably trigger you a little earlier next time, That's how it worked for me. That is, if there is even a next time lol, I sure hope not!
About the trigger shots. I get mine from the clinic I go to, they always have them in stock and they cost $90 canadian for the premixed and $80 for the do it yourself stuff. In the future try calling around to other fertility clinics in your area, one of them is bound to carry it.

kmison, I pay about the same as hopefulll does for my trigger, but mine is for two doses. I bring it home and give myself the shot with half of the bottle. The rest lasts until the next cycle.

I was afraid your follicle were going to get that big. I'm really surprised that you didn't ovulate naturally. Hopefully this is it for you! Good Luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Lisserb, I see it! Hope to congratulate you soon.

Kmison, I paid $110 dollars for my trigger. Your follicles sound nice and big!

My news, today my hpt is negative, yesterday it was positive, the day before it was negative, the day before positive. So testing out the trigger didn't seem to work very well for me. Just making me crazier than usual.

I'm getting really tired of ttc. And I know I haven't been at it that long. Ttc since January this year, with 4 chemical/early mc. All my tests are normal... Karyotype normal... Rpl normal...

11 years ago

Thanks for sharing the prices you all pay for trigger...It sounds like mine is def. higher than urs but hopefully it will be worth it! not sure how much of the bottle she used...but the nurse said it was a a pretty large injection and would take a bit longer than a normal shot!

Mishell: i hope the tigger shot is just playing tricks on u and its not what we all r hoping its not! i am praying for a sticky bean !!! i know what u mean about the stress of this all! in dec. will be 1 year of ttc and i just have to tell myself hopefully it happen before then but i was thinking that means i have only this cycle and one more to succeed! not sure if that will happen...I guess after this round i will try 100mg and see if i can trigger sooner in cycle...this is CD19 and i may have ovulated on my own bc i think last month i O on CD 21, but i just didnt want to risk it!

I am nervous about the finical costs of moving on to bigger fertility treatments such as iui or ivf.....does ne one know the cost of either of these types of aid?
Lisserb and hopefullll: i really hope this the month for u!

so now i am waiting on DH to get home from school ...had trigger at around 4pm today, so dr told me to everyday for a few days!

Will i get a positive ovulation test even with trigger shot?

11 years ago

I'm also scared if the prices if fertility,clomid doesn't work

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo