Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 235 Replies | Last Page

@redheadedme....don't give up yet! If hasn't reared her ugly head, you shouldn't give up!!!!

11 years ago

I agree! Don't uncount your eggs before they hatch!...not sure if that makes sense, but you get the jist : )

11 years ago

You two are sweet thank you. I just checked and even though my cervix feels tight its definitely opened. Its okay I've made peace with it and I'm no longer trying. Its making me crazy so I'm putting it in God's hands and letting go. If it happens it happens. Good luck to you all.

11 years ago

I will continue to for you!!

11 years ago

Hey ladies, 10dpo today. AF is due Tues. 8/7 so I think I have 4 days until testing. I was trying to wait until the 9th my Birthday but that's not going to happen LOL. I was at the grocery today and bought the Answer bonus pack. It has 3 test in it. I 'll be doing great if I can wait until the day after AF is due:-) I feel very positive and hopeful for this month. I have a ton of symptoms alot I've never had or noticed before so my fingers and toes are crossed. Good Luck & Sticky Baby Dust 2 U All :-)

11 years ago

Good luck, Bossmomma!!

11 years ago

You're only 8/9 dpo...still too early for you chicka! Don't loose hope ;) It's rare to get a BFP that early...not impossible but just rare.

I on the other hand am getting beyond bummed out, I tested this morning with FMU and got a BFN at 12dpo :( Trying not to lose hope but I just can't help it. I know there's still time for me but it's hard to stay positive when I see all of the BFPs at 11/12 dpo....*sigh*

Fingers crossed and baby dust to you ladies!!!!!!

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

I spent most of my morning and afternoon crying over my BFN and opened cervix so this girl is making cocktails tonight cause I can't handle this stress its making me crazy. I've literally picked out names nurseries carseats decor playmats gyms you name it!!!! But almost 2 yrs now and no baby.I have to be grateful for the beautiful healthy son God gave me 4 yrs ago... but I feel worthless that I can't give him a sibling or give my husband a little princess. Seriously going crazy! Next stop for me is the infertility clinic for some research. If I can't have more it's fine!!! I just need an answer though!

11 years ago

Good Luck RedHeadedMe, you have lots of support here! I am trying to wait the next 6 days till AF is due to test, and if no BFP, it's cocktail city for me!!! My hubby and I are going on vacation on the 24th, and while I would love to be relaxing while incubating our little baby, i will have to be ok with trying again. Please keep us posted on how you are feeling, I will definitely need some encouragement and support if I end up with a BFN next week.

11 years ago

I think it's almost cocktail time for me too ;( I've gotten so many BFNs and AF is due in like 4 days.

Onto the next cycle!

Starting soy isoflavones, evening primrose and pre-seed this next cycle...lets see if this does the trick!! :D

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo