Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 235 of 235 Replies

Hi Airforce! I'm doing good. I have a blood draw Friday for HCG and progesterone levels. Once hcg gets to 8000 they'll do an ultrasound.

BB's are on fire, have to pee all the time, hungry/empty a lot and can't sleep worth a damn. So I'm good! :-)

How are you feeling?

11 years ago

Just updating....got my test results back. Hcg is 12,095 and Progesterone 15.5!!! Dr. said those are beautiful numbers! I have an ultrasound Tuesday. So happy right now!!

I'll still check in periodically but I've moved over to the countdownmypregnancy site (mommasami3).

GL to you ladies!!!!

11 years ago

Yay sticky bean! I'm glad your numbers are on the rise and all is good so far. :) Hope this weekend goes by fast for you...I know in the beginning, when I had to wait for the first few appointments it seemed like an ETERNITY! lol

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

Just a little update. All is well. I'm super sick, but baby is perfect! Had my 2nd ultrasound today and heard baby's heartbeat! 141 bpm, strong and beautiful! Baby looks a little like a bug. lol Like Tuck and Roll from A Bug's Life. :-) The Dr. moved my due date back to August 3rd and said everything looks good so far. I'm having serious ms issues and some issues with the 'pipes' not working, sorry TMI!! So he put me on a 50 mg b6, stool softeners, and Unisom and told me to lay off the sugar, when possible. 8 weeks tomorrow!!

11 years ago

Hi momma! Eat yogurt like 5 times a day! That's the only thing that keeps me regular at this point. I had to try like 20 different kinds of yogurts to find ones I loved so I could eat them daily (since I was never a big yogurt person to begin with). Hope you and everyone else has a Merry Christmas if I don't talk to you before then! :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo