Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 235 Replies | Last Page

Awww you're so sweet thanks! I would love another redhead but for now I'm just hoping for a healthy baby!! We've been unofficially trying since October 2010 after I got my iud removed. But officially we've been working super hard since may this year. We got pregnantwith our son the first time unprotected!!! So I'd like to believe were fertile too but I've heard trying for the second is hard. :( we'll see!!!

11 years ago

I've heard trying period sometimes doesn't work..all I hear these days is "Oh just stop trying and making it all technical and it will happen on its own right away!" lol I wish it was that easy!

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

That actually worked for us last time. We were trying for #2 I was charting symptoms and doing the OPK's at the time. We did that for 4months and I got so tired of being disappointed every month so we decided to give up on all that and leave it to chance. The first month of doing absolutely nothing we got a BFP! And that was after having a PAP two weeks prior lol. So this time around all I've been doing is the symptom charting. Good Luck and Sticky Baby Dust 2 U All :-)

11 years ago

That sounds like a good plan bossmama... if we don't get pregnant this month I'm going to stop trying and just do whatever. I want another baby so bad that its all I can focus on!! So from here on out I've decided to not stress and hope for the best!! Worse case scenario were going to do a ton of traveling instead!!

11 years ago

I think we will do the same too. I was talking to my hubs about that tonight and he's like "Just forget about it and have fun trying" and it's not that I don't like trying ;) but its one of those things that if you want something so badly and you keep trying to get it, of course ALL of your focus is on nothing but that one thing. We'll see how it goes...still have to wait for results and there's still some hope for 2 lines for me! :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Exactly!! We too have a good chance ...been six DPO now and luckily I've been busy so my mind hasn't been completely stuck on the days. True it is fun to try lol I do the same though thinking maybe this is our chance!! Lol good luck again I'll keep you posted and you do the same!!

11 years ago

4 dpo since you've posted two days ago then we seem to be in the same waiting boat! All kinds of symptomps, specially pulling and cramping in the lower abdomen with butterfly feelings yesterday, I have a 3.5 yrs old, so trying for number two, last time jet lag like exhaustion and dizzy spells were my cardinal signs, this time I'm so tired as it is running after little tyke that it's hard to tell, really pray for more symptoms! Bring it on mother nature!!!!

11 years ago

LADIES! I posted a new question with a poll attached to it pleeeease help me! It's titled "OUCH MY CERVIX HELP!" I am super confused and need answers! Thanks!

11 years ago

How is everyone feeling? I'm 10 DPO and feeling anxious and irritable and impatient. I was stupid and tested today. BFN! I'm losing hope.

11 years ago

I did the same, had more symptoms this morning. Took the test in afternoon and bfn :( was pretty bummed out, I'm 8 or 9 dpo today.. Will wait another week sigh

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo