Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 235 Replies | Last Page

It's still early for you Red! Fx for both of us!!!

11 years ago

its okay i've made peace with it. my stupid doctor assumes everyone has a 28 day cycle when in actuality i have anywhere from 31-39. so i started progesterone far to early and screwed up my chances of ovulating. next month i'll start taking them on my own terms.

11 years ago

cervix is still high, i assume high would be that basically my entire middle finger was...ya know...(TMI SORRY) and it feels firm and closed.

thoughts?

i feel discouraged and crazy and TRYING to forget about it!!!!

11 years ago

From what I understand, high and closed is GOOD! In early pregnancy that is usually the position of the cervix.

11 years ago

Well, I was going to wait til Wednesday but I caved. It was even darker today! I think I'll try to hold off with my last test until the end of the week and call my Dr. then. Or maybe I'll call today to set up a blood draw for Friday. this little bean sticks!! I am so grateful that I can come here and talk to you awesome ladies. XO

Red, let me know how you're doing today. I slept like crap last night. Besides thinking of my own situation I was thinking of you're and praying for you!! I hope you get your BFP too!!

11 years ago

awww congrats i knew it would get darker! i would definitely call the doc now no need to wait, JUST to make sure your other hormones are in balance as well! do all you can to make this angel stick! :) :)

i'm definitely out this month. i have intense cramps, another BFN this morning..but its okay, maybe the point for this month was to get my cycle in a normal track. i can't stand BBT charting but i might have to do that next month to up my chances. i had planned on buying a tiny onesie and wrapping it and announcing the baby on christmas to my husband. its okay, maybe we'll be able to announce on new years at midnight :)

11 years ago

That's an adorable idea, Red! I do think you'll be announcing at New Years. ;-)

11 years ago

i'm giving myself one more month and then calling it quits. i physically and mentally can't handle it anymore, i know i said that a while back but its true. the constant research, reading, cervix/boobs checking, timing, schedules, no coffee, no alcohol, WAITING, testing, temping, etc. i just cant do this. i have a 4.5 year old and i am missing out on his growing up because i keep focusing on wanting more. one more month and then i'm pulling the plug for good and getting off my 4 pills. i'm going to enjoy my wonderful son, and travel! :)

11 years ago

hi everyone

Im new to all this. have been ttc for 8 months and so far nothing :( were trying for beautiful baby no2. We have a little girl at the moment who will be 4 soon. we are desperate to give her a sibling!! very annoying first time round i came off pill and was pregnant straight away not even 1 period, i know how amazing that is. i do thank my lucky stars.

i am 6dpo no symptoms really, other than if i stand up to fast i get incredibly dizzy dont know if thats even a sign. had a metallic taste in my mouth recently i do know thats a good sign. will probably be testing everyday untill i get whatever i get.

i really hope everyone ttc this month gets there bfp.

lots of love
charlotte

11 years ago

I really hope you get your in the next month...but if not, it'll happen eventually. Probably when you 'stop' trying. ;-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo