Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 235 Replies | Last Page

I'm so sorry Red.

11 years ago

You're in our thoughts Red.

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls

Just checking in with you all. It's been 11 days since my miscarriage started and the bleeding has lightened finally, almost nonexistent now. Crying has slowed as well. I'm ready to get back to my normal routine and of course start my progesterone cream. I'll find cream myself I'm not going to take a prescription from a doctor because more then likely it'll be synthetic and there's been cases of it being linked to birth defects, (such as cleft palate.) Not willing to take those risks. I've been feeling very angry with myself for getting Mirena in 2008, because now I have a hormonal imbalance and possibly infertility. Yes, I did finally get pregnant since getting it removed, but that pregnancy didn't last. I guess I need a more thorough answer, and blaming myself seems logical. My sweet little man starts school in a week, I'll get time to myself to cope and move forward and find a hobby since I am currently not working. One thing on my list to do: I decided to get a plant. But not just any plant I'm going to get the April birth plant since that's when my baby was due, and take care of this plant as a way of taking care of my sweet baby I lost. Maybe it's crazy and maybe I'm taking this miscarriage to hard but I feel like it'll help me get by. I want to put a cross in the plant as well, preferably one with the April birth stone on it. I'm sorry for constantly ranting on about it, clearly I'm still struggling with it. I truly never thought it'd happen to us. But everything makes so much sense now when I look back at the health issues that had come up over the last 4 1/2 years with and without the IUD. it's been linked to hormonal imbalance (which I've had for who knows how many years?) and linked to infertility as well. It's a waiting game now. Start my progesterone, get back into my workout routine, and try not to focus so much on pregnancy and let nature take its course. Thanks for listening ladies, I hope you all have a great labor day weekend.

11 years ago

@Red...

I'm so sorry. I think your April Plant idea is fabulous! Everyone who experiences miscarriage should find a way to work through the grieving process and I can't think of a better way. I hope that in time your heart heals, little by little and eventually you are able to conceive again. Good luck and God bless. xoxo

11 years ago

Call me crazy but RedHeadedMe I love listening to how you cope with it. It kind of inspires me in a crazy way. I know you can do it and pull through with it. I too think the plant is a GREAT idea! I know this is nowhere near the same but when my husband was deployed for 1 yr I had to come up with all kinds of crazy innovative ways of coping with him being gone bc I quickly realized crying didn't bring him back. Like I said, I know it was not the same situation but when we are put in difficult situations we have to deal with it somehow so no matter what way you choose just remember nothing is crazy! Everyone heals a different way :) Time will heal your broken heart, I promise. <3 Hugs!!

Thank you mommas I appreciate the encouragement and kind words. How have you been doing through yours? I understand you have dealt with this before but I can only imagine that does NOT make it any easier? Have you spoken with your doctor? Is it because of progesterone as well?
Thank you so much airforcewife I appreciate what you said very much. It makes it easier with kind words and heart felt answers. Nothing will change what happened so moving forward is the only option, I can't just sit back and be depressed forever I still have a 4 year old boy who needs me and I need him. I would have to say being a military wife and motherhood are the two hardest jobs known to mankind. My relationship prior to my husband was a military guy, not to mention I was only a little senior in high school when that took place. Hardest school year of my life. So props to you for holding on strong. Tomorrow should be a fun day, aside from the stress and paperwork, we're car shopping for me and I'm feeling optimistic and excited about it. Hopefully it goes smoothly. Enjoy your weekend ladies.

11 years ago

Enjoy your weekend too and car shopping ;) Get something nice for yourself you deserve it! Keep us updated as always on your progress and your plant too ;) I just killed my balcony plants lol...so much for a colorful retreat I hoped for..haha

Hey ladies just checking in with you. I have had zero luck finding the April birth plant, they apparently are not in season yet. We did get my new car, she's a beauty. My sweet boy started preschool he loves it very much and is very happy to be going. I went on Tuesday to check my levels since miscarrying two weeks ago. It went from 1638 to 3. She was surprised how quickly it dropped and the fact that I stopped bleeding is a giant help she thinks I should be getting my next cycle in a few weeks and we'll do several other tests from there. I need some advice though and bare with me on my extremity and bitterness. But I found out I was pregnant on Wed the 16th and it only takes 24 hours to get test results back. No one bothered to tell me until 5 days later how bad my numbers were and I was at risk to miscarry. I feel like they purposely gambled with my baby's life and this could of been prevented had they put me on progesterone two days later. I'm considering a lawyer. Do I have any chance at all? I don't care about the money, I don't care about the circumstances it'll bring with my doctor's office; I need closure. I need understanding. And frankly I feel they were far to unorganized and lazy and dealt with my situation to carelessly. Please, any and all opinions are welcome.

11 years ago

I was wondering if you were alive still ;) I'm sorry you can't find the plant...thats a bummer!!! Oh and what kinda car did you get if you don't mind me asking? I love new cars (even if they are not new new but they are new to you! hehe). That's exciting for sure. I was in love with my SUV when we got it...still love it to this day!
As far as the lawsuit goes, I'd go talk with a lawyer...they can usually do more research and tell you if you might have a case or not. Situations like that are very iffy...even if you were to miscarry from the beginning it still doesn't explain why it took them so long to look at the numbers and get back to you. They could have caught it and at least tried to prevent the loss :( I myself think you might have something here...but I don't know how it all works. I'm sure the hospital has some kinda fine print about their rules on giving back results just to make them not liable for this. I know it sucks but that's how all hospitals are....I'd still try if I was you. I think thats exactly what will give you closure if you file a law suit and win :) Let me know if you go to speak with a lawyer and what they say!!

Airforce:

I got a Nissan Cube. :) It is only a year old and it was used as a rental, its practically in perfect condition and even still has the new car smell! I love it so much! I've wanted a vehicle that was going to be family friendly and safe and reliable and also easy to maneuver cause I am not good at driving larger vehicles! it's the perfect size. I've found all sorts of excuses to go to the store, or drop something off somewhere. :P lol.
As far as the lawyers go, I've contacted about 5 places in my area and all said even though what they did was wrong and unprofessional it's not enough to take them down. I guess I'm just so bitter and upset and I was being a little irrational about the whole thing, and the fact that she didn't even answer why they waited 5 days to call me, she dodged my question and concerns completely it sort of put me over the edge. But it's going to be okay. Physically I feel ready to move forward so I'm back on my workout routine, and all we do now is wait it out for my next cycle to start. We're going to pinpoint where it went wrong and what can be fixed to better our chances next time. In the meantime my spouse is to be tested for any abnormalities. I wish we could start trying again already but she wants us to wait a couple months. I need to find a hobby to keep my mind busy. I just caught myself gazing at the new selection of baby clothes at Gymboree. I need to learn patience first and foremost. :S I hope you're feeling alright, I see your at 9 weeks now that's amazing, good for you. :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo