Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 235 Replies | Last Page

It's a beautiful, healthy baby GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were both totally in shock since we thought it was going to be a boy! lol

Here's a picture of baby Isabel being camera shy and blocking her face ;)
User Image

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

OMG! So precious!! Hi baby Isabel!!

11 years ago

Thank you!!

How are you ladies? Anything new Red? :) How are y'all feeling?

11 years ago • Post starter

@Red, did you test again? still!!

Hubs and I are both full of phlegm now so I'm thinking it's a sign and this month is out. HEDD is 8/3. I didn't think about it until this morning but my youngest was born 8/10. I can't believe I didn't think about the timing like that until now. Either way, it's all good. I just thought it was funny that I hadn't thought about it before. Won't be testing until Thanksgiving and temps are all whack so I ditched the chart this month. 4 out of the last 5 days and will every day for the next 4-5.

Red, I hope you are ok.

11 years ago

Well, I think I O'd yesterday or today. the wait is on!!! I've had EWCM for 2 days and today I've been a little nauseated and cramping in my left ovary. We this morning and will again for a day or two. FX!!!

Red...are you ok??

11 years ago

hey ladies long time no talk, thats a first for me LOL... we just got back from visiting family halfway across the country, first visit back "home" since we moved 9 months ago. finally got my period it started november 2th, it was a pretty intense one BUUUT good news is..it came.. and now i get to start taking my progesterone november 16th and bed my husband like theres no tomorrow! LOL congrats on your baby girl what a wonderful surprise!!!

mommas good luck this month! BIG BIG BFP's for us both i hope!!!!

11 years ago

That's awesome Red! for you next month!!! I'm testing on Thanksgiving so ill keep you posted!!

11 years ago

Hey girls! How are you today? I've been keeping track of some symptoms, cm, and trying to listen to my body. I gave up on temping because of the stupid cold so I can't go by that. The mc in August really screwed up the length of my cycle so I'm going to go by the length of my last one, which was 32 days. That puts AF due on November 28th. I was calculating a 28 day cycle because that's the norm for me....but in light of the MC and long cycle following, I think I should probably stick to 32 days. In which case...I think O was a couple days later than I originally thought. I'm not using OPK's so I can't be sure. Starting some time yesterday I have had some cramping, my right ovary this time and I feel pretty nauseous, EWCM in abundance, and I also have a lot of gas, and I don't think it's my diet. But I could be wrong. lol We last night, just in case. I'm REALLY hoping this is our month. I've been taking prenatals and stopped taking Mucinex yesterday. I was going to test next Tuesday but I think I'll wait until closer to the end of the week since this is likely to be a longer cycle than I thought. I am so grateful to you ladies...it's so awesome to have you to talk to through all this. We're all sort of in a different place but we can all relate to each other. I'm feeling a little mushy this morning. I'm hoping to stay pretty busy for the next week and a half to two weeks with my tween and the holiday. This Thursday I took off work to go to the Twilight marathon at the mall theater with my cousins. That should be interesting. 5 movies in one day...35 minute breaks in between. Good Lord what was I thinking!?!? lol Well I hope you are doing well...thanks for listening to me babble. Maybe my hormones are already whacked. lol Have a good day!!

11 years ago

oh wow good luck to you mommas i seriously hope it happens for you that would be amazing!! sounds like you guys are trying so hard and you deserve it so much! i'm in the same boat as you, i told my husband get ready cause it starts in 3 days! according to several sites and my calculations and obviously from what the doctor thinks as well, im about an average 36 day cycle kind of girl...and "ovulate" around day 22. which would put me at friday the 23rd. however i have to start taking my progesterone friday the 16th. so we will see!!! it certainly would be an AMAZING christmas present to get a BFP! i went and did my blood test this morning to check my pituitary gland again, my prolactin levels, and my testosterone. FINGERS CROSSED!!!
on a much different note...whether getting pregnant or not, we are going to the Caribbean in 110 days and I'm really excited for it! I'd rather be spending that vacation rubbing a pregnant belly then having cocktails so we'll see! thanks ladies for everything, love talking to you!!

11 years ago

Hi girls! How are you feeling?

I'm super exhausted...but it might be because I went to the Twilight marathon at the theater yesterday. lol I was there from 11am-1215am or so. That's over 12 hours. I'm a lunatic!

I'm cd 21, 5dpo....don't have much in the way of symptoms. Tired, as I said. I'm pretty gassy and slightly nauseous here and there. I just sort of feel out...I'm trying not to go too crazy between now and next weekend. I'm pretty sure AF is due 11/28 if it's another long cycle. If not, it's due the 24th. No sore bbs or anything so I'm getting discouraged. I know it's early to be getting discouraged. I just can't help it. And I'm a little worried about another mc.

I'm so glad it's Friday! I put our Christmas stuff up last week. I couldn't take the fall 'mood' anymore. lol So there will be a lot of relaxing this weekend!

Hope you're doing well....have a great weekend!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo