Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 235 Replies | Last Page

Im about 90% positive my cervix is closed and it was soft! Is this a good sign 10 DPO?

11 years ago

Hoping to join your group, I'm 6 days PO, AF due on the 13th. This is our second month TTC and while I am only moderately obsessing (not using opk's or any other aids) I am going a little crazy!

RedHeadMe: I had some pain BDing last night, which I think means my cervix is low...but i'm not much help as I don't really know if that's good or bad for either of us?

I have had a few symptoms over the last couple of days (some clear discharge and serious fatigue, and quite a bit of gas...but I did have Indian food too???) but I don't want to get my hopes up.

I would love some folks to chat with through this horrible TWW, it's absolutely torturous!

11 years ago

Reesie .... I would love to say the gas and sleepiness is a sign cause I've had that as well!! How did your boobs feel around 2-4 DPO? Mine were killing me!! Also I may or may not be due for AF the same time as you so Lets stay posted huh!!?? Good luck!!!

11 years ago

sounds good! I'm not a natural redhead, but have been a chemical redhead for over 15 years.

My boobs have been normal, but they tend to not react much with my AF either. I have had some random minor cramping, and just feel a little weird overall.

Who knows maybe soon we will both be offering to others how these were all symptoms we had when we first got pregnant : ) Here's to hoping!

Sending you lots of baby dust!!!

11 years ago

So confused! the implantation calculator on this site tells me I should have ovulated 2 days ago (when most of my symptoms started) instead of 6 which I got from an app I've been using...It's official I'm going totally nuts!!!

11 years ago

Don't go nuts. And definitely don't believe results from the calculator that says you MAY BE most fertile from here to here...as opposed to what your body tells you. The site says I was most fertile the 23-27 which would suck cause we didn't have sex. However I'm 99.9% sure I ovulated on the 22nd. So just go based on the signs and how you feel. :) we'll get ours!!!

11 years ago

I tested this morning at 11dpo with FMU...got BFN. Still trying to stay positive! there's still plenty of time for us all...baby dust to you ladies! :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies! I'm 3 dpo and trying for #3. My boys are 18 and 11 so I'm hoping I still have some viable eggs.

I'm having a few symptoms but still really can't tell if they're the same as . The one thing that has been consistent for the last several days is fatigue. As someone else put it, it's like jet lag. My whole body just wants to give up. But when I go to bed at night I have a hard time falling asleep and an even harder time staying asleep!

I've been a little nauseous, but nothing terrible. I sort of feel like I ate something bad or something. I had pizza a few days ago and wondered if it was just gas pains. I do have gas (sorry, tmi)...but not heaps and tons.

I haven't been bbt-ing and I'm not taking anything. I just keep track of ovulation and as much as possible! We've MC 3 times (1994, 2009 and 2012), the most recent in April of this year. I really hope we're able to have one more.

Ladies!!!

for for everyone!!

11 years ago

I took one today too at 11dpo and got a BFN....seeing all these pictures of girls getting BFPs at 8,9,10 dpo got my hopes up so badly! Oh well...trying to keep my chin up..there's still some hope and time left! Been feeling weird today...tightening/butterflies/slight cramping all day in my stomach.

11 years ago • Post starter

12 DPO BFN. I've officially lost hope. Better luck next month.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo