Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 235 Replies | Last Page

omg good luck to you mommas i sure hope you get a BFP what a wonderful thing to be thankful for at this time of year! i love christmas so much i dont blame you for decorating already lol.
doctor called... its not a tumor, and my prolactin dropped dramatically!!! thats a really good thing, i feel strongly i will ovulate this month then! progesterone pills start tomorrow til the end of the month, and so far husband and i have bedded twice this week and i reeeeally think today was ovulation or its coming. actually had CM today enough to notice!!! :) all i want for christmas is BFP! lol

11 years ago

Oh Red! That's great news!! So excited for you!!

11 years ago

Question:

So I have a good feeling I ovulated on Friday. I say that because I finally had CM my cervix was very low and soft and open. Today I had mild semi noticeable cramping and my cervix was high and harder then it was a couple days ago and more closed off. Good sign or bad sign? Still had CM today and started progesterone last night. It made me feel like the annoying drunk girl at parties hahaha! I'm doing my ultimate best to stay calm and sane. I'd love your input.

11 years ago

I think high and closed is a good sign!! And CM is good too. !!! I never took progesterone so I don't know what to expect from that. But it sounds promising to me!!

I had something weird happen last night. I woke up in the middle of the night and had to pee. I noticed I was a little crampy but figured it was gas pains. Then when I sat on the toilet (sorry, TMI) the cramps were so bad I cried...for almost an hour! I couldn't even manage to yell for my hubby. I swore I was going to end up in the ER. They let up a little and I crawled back in bed. Eventually I fell back to sleep. I worried about mc, ectopic or even cp. I've only experienced that type of cramping with mc. Still have a week before is supposed to show. Now I can't help but worry. :-(

11 years ago

I certainly hope you're right I can not handle disappointments each month and with such low prolactin now I HAVE to ovulate I just have to. I'm sorry you had such bad pains!!!! Maybe something you ate? You'll be testing this week is that right? Good luck to you fingers crossed!!

11 years ago

Yes. I'll be testing on thanksgiving. I'll be 12dpo then. I'm pretty sure I'm out though. No sore boobies is yet and that's usually the first sign, right after O.

Good luck, Red! Keep us posted!

11 years ago

So, I caved and took a test today.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/IMG_1793.jpg

Then I attempted to tweak it a little because I got butterflies in my tummy when I thought I saw a line...I know it's a blue dye...my bad, the box was friggin pink and I was in a hurry. Here's the tweak:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/enhanced.jpg

DO YOU SEE IT? I realize it's probably way too early to test...but if my cycle is back to 28 days then I'm due in 5 days. This is an early result pregnancy test. I'm not testing again until Thursday....why did I do this to myself!?!?

11 years ago

Yes. I do see it in the tweaked picture. You should definitely not stress the rest of the 5 days that's only going to make things worse, but i seriously think you'll be getting a much more clear line when you test again! Honest I could see it. And I have TERRIBLE vision lol. I can't wait for your next test!

I've been over-thinking things in my area too. So I did some research, you are not suppose to take progesterone until after ovulation. And my cycles are not normal which would explain why my doctor wanted me to start taking it on day 16 instead of a normal woman who would take it several days sooner. So I really think I had to of ovulated then, right? I had a thicker semi yellow mucous several days ago like I previously stated and my husband and I had sex on the 13th and 16th, and I'm like.....99.9% sure I ovulated on the 16th. Why else would my cervix be SO low and squishy and wide open and then now it's why up there and closed and small? Am I being ridiculous?

11 years ago

You are NOT being ridiculous! That is exactly what my cervix did. During O, and for a day or so it was low and open and soft...then for the last 6 or 7 days it's been high, firm and closed. :0) FX for you too!! The other blue dye test in my purse is screaming my name right now. O.o

11 years ago

What does FX mean? LOL...still learning the lingo. So be honest with me...do you think I could be pregnant? I don't have sore boobs :( which I had over the summer with the last pregnancy. I guess I feel pretty tired? I have cramps..but I guess that comes from the progesterone.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo