Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 235 Replies | Last Page

mommas....ive been thinking of you i sure hope you get what your looking for. we also did the same thing, had sex several days around the time of "ovulation" but i have a strong feeling i didnt even ovulate. i never had any day(s) with loads of discharge so i dont think it happened for us as well. im not upset about it though...the sooner my period comes the sooner i get to start taking progesterone!!! i think what im going to do is take the progesterone for 2-3 months and we'll try to conceive..and if it doesnt work out im going to stop taking it and let nature take its course. if it happens it happens if it doesnt i have to move on. of course im saying this now and sound positive about it all but that'll probably change lol!! anyways, good luck to you i cant wait to hear the outcome i hope its what you want too! :)

11 years ago

Thanks, Red! And good luck to you too!! My fingers are crossed for you!!

11 years ago

Just don't give up Red! There are lots of people who were told they can't and won't conceive for whatever reason, or were told they had slim chances of conceiving...and low and behold they ended up having a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby! I'm sure you've heard all of this before and at this point tired of hearing it all...I just don't want you to get discouraged :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm now CD31, another bfn this morning. I'm 17dpo by my calculations. My cycles (other than right after mc) have been 28 days forever. I'm nauseous, gassy, tired/exhausted and hungry all the dang time but that's it. No other symptoms. I don't know what is going on. :-(

11 years ago

do not give up or feel discouraged!!! i didn't get my BFP until i was on day 41!!!!! hang in there, i bet you anything you will get yours... maybe this baby is stubborn and thats a good thing! he/she wants to hang on strong! good luck to you!

11 years ago

Thanks, Red. xo And to make matters even more rough...my 18 yo son told me last night he's moving in with his girlfriend. He's still in hs!! He has 8 months left and he just can't wait. My heart is in my feet. I didn't need this right now. :-(

11 years ago

Crisis averted with the teenage raging hormone machine. He's staying put.

As for my cycle, still kaphooey! CD 32, no af, no symptoms (a little nausea and gas) and ANOTHER . I'm going to have blood drawn Monday. This is crazy.

11 years ago

lol!!! thats awesome! im so glad you talked him out of it! yeah blood test would be good, especially if nothing shows up this weekend. good luck to you!!

11 years ago

I think 'scared' him out of it is the proper terminology.

I'm getting kooky because of this crazy cycle. He likely thinks I'm off my rocker, too.

11 years ago

Went a little bat sh*t crazy. Sorry about that. finally showed this morning. Time to focus on November. :-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo