Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 235 Replies | Last Page

y'all should just stop by Germany and rub my belly...I'll share as much baby dust as needed! ;) ;)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

LOL Airforce...I would totally take you up on it if I were closer! How are you feeling by the way? Not long now before you find out what you're having, right?

I'm just waiting for to go the hell away. I'm so ready for the next few weeks of !!!

11 years ago

Speaking of aunt flow.... mine hasn't gotten here and my cervix is closed again?? I had mucousy semi bloody discharge yesterday and thats it. What does that mean??

11 years ago

Not sure, Red. But give it another day and keep us posted.

11 years ago

Thanks girl! I'm good :) Lots of growing pains and such but baby is doing good. He or she likes to hide from the doctors each time bc they can never listen to the heartbeat with a doppler and had to use an ultrasound machine last time just to check lol. We go this tuesday to find out the gender...as long as the baby cooperates! lol I'm super excited, we will be bringing a camera with us to record it (as long as the german doc allows us). I'm posting 2 pictures-one of my belly as of today and also a picture of our little one flipping us off during the 13 week ultrasound...figured it would make y'all laugh a lil :)

and RedHeadedMe, shorly before I got my BFP I kept checking my cervix position and such and was told that up high and closed is its usual position before your period...well, mine was high and closed just 3-4 days before I got my BFP so obviously the positioning of it varies and you can't depend too much on the positioning alone. lol

User Image
User Image

You look gorgeous!!!! I love it so much. Ya if I don't start by the 6th I'll take another test. Just weird it was wide open for days then closed again???

11 years ago

Ah! Airforce, you look adorable!! Tomorrow's the day, eh? Good luck to you! Hope everything is going ok!

Red...anything happen over the weekend? Did show?

Tonight marks night one of ! I told my hubs he's mine at 931pm from tonight until at least the 15th. lol

Good luck ladies, I hope all is well!!

11 years ago

Get your BDing on Momma! ;) ;) Lots of baby dust to you. Don't forget, lay there afterwards for like 20 minutes and not move :-p

And yes tomorrow is THE big day for me. I had a routine check up today with no ultrasound, they only listened to the heartbeat and it was 142..I still say BOY. :)

Ah ha ha! Yes, I just made the hubs sit and listen to me about all the things we need to do this month to make it happen. :-) I told him right before we go to sleep will be the best time because I need to lay there for a while. I'm too busy to just lay there during the daylight hours. lol He just shook his head at me and said whatever it takes. He's just excited that we'll be like rabbits!!

Good luck tomorrow!

11 years ago

OMG...I am so full of phlegm!!! I bought some Mucinex yesterday. I heard it helps in the conception process so maybe I'll get rid of the phlegm and get a this month.

Or, maybe not. Hubs told me yesterday that his job may require him to go to Jersey to help with disaster assessment. He'll be gone for at least 2 weeks...so if he goes, I'm out this month. :-( Today is cd 11 and we yesterday. That may be the only fun I have all month. It would be selfish of me to say I'd rather he stayed home...because we have family out there and I know they need all the help they can get from Hurricane Sandy's damage. I just wish he could go some time next week. I'm going to O sometime between now and the 13th, I think. Wow. Talk about bad timing. Grrr...

@Red, how the heck are you??

@Airforce....waiting patiently to hear your news today.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo