Community post

Discussion

SOY ISOFLAVONES :)

I am new to this approach and did lots of research about it, however I am still sorta confused.

I got the Nature Made Soy Balance in a box..not a bottle. Underneath it says for menopause relief. It has 28 tablets in it and on the back it says 1 tablet includes 65mg soy isoflavones and 325mg of soy standardized extract (bean)....is it still ok to take? I'm not familiar with the bean extract or what it might do to me...I think nothing but wanted to ask...

I am currently stationed overseas in Germany so our commissaries on base cary limited supplies of certain things. I will continue to look for the nature made soy isoflavones in a bottle like I wanted to get originally but I think this might be my only option for right now unless I order them online.

This post might sound kinda stupid..I know soy isoflavones come from a bean in the first place. I guess I was just expecting only soy isoflavones to be the ingredient and nothing else :-/

Oh, and if you took soy isoflavones and conceived I'd love to hear some stories!! :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey there

I'm taking the one you initially wanted in a bottle Spring Valley brand 40mg from Walmart. I've just started taking it dosage of 120mg on cd 3-7. Not sure what the results will be but it's been highly recommended by other's so I'm going for it. Not sure the difference between yours and mines, let me know how you get on and I'll do the same.

Steph

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo