Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 235 Replies | Last Page

Just updating...my HCG went up to 237...that's almost triple what it was 48 hours ago! Yea for strong little beans!!!!

11 years ago

Hey momma

yeh, not felt quite right since ov, but dunno if i am coming down with something as i am shattered, crampy and just dont feel well. I am still keeping my and looking out for any implantation symptoms. And which is due 11th Dec. I will keep an eye on everything though.
Just hoping for this month, would be great in time for Christmas

11 years ago

Lubie-I was sick for almost 2 weeks around O. I was taking Mucinex because I heard it would help with cm but also because I was full of phlegm. Now I have a sinus infection. I'm sorry you don't feel we'll but don't count yourself out yet!! Did you use Opk's? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

11 years ago

Momma - I don't think i am coming down with a cold or anything i just feel off, i don't use opk's as i am very regular, 27 days and we every other day so didn't think it was necessary. Untill we get to 8-12 months ttc then we will just carry on as we are but if nothing happens by then then we will start with the opk's.

11 years ago

I am 5 days post op and of course already having symptoms...lol. Nothing new there they are the exact same symptoms I had last month. Im in the "over 40" club and feel my time is running out quickly. I had a tubal ligation reversal in September and have been crazy and obsessed about becoming pregnant ever since.. Glad to see I am not alone! Baby dust to all.

11 years ago

Keeping my for both of you Lubie and dragon!!!

11 years ago

congrats mommas!!!! love to hear your numbers are rising!

11 years ago

friends, we've been thru a journey together since july and its been great talking with all of you but i am officially and permanently closing my account. all of these pregnancy sites and baby obsessions are taking a toll on my marriage and its time to put it to rest, because fact is..i do have a family, and i do have a son who is growing up very fast and needs me and i dont want to miss it. thanks for the support and good luck to you all.

bye

11 years ago

I'm so very sad that you're leaving Red. :-( I'm glad you are focusing on your family though. I wish you the very best and hope you get everything you hope for!! xoxoxoxo

11 years ago

Just now got caught up with recent replies on here!

Red I wish you all the best, with conceiving and your marriage! And just everything in general. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts <3

Momma how are you?! I love seeing your numbers rise!!!

How is everyone else? :) I see we have some new ladies here!!

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo