Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 235 Replies | Last Page

Charlotte!

11 years ago

Trying to keep myself busy until I can test again in the morning. Making Christmas cards!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/image-4.jpg

11 years ago

wow you are very crafty! i wish i could be crafty, i have zero patience though LOL!...i tested, BFN. could my extremely low prolactin be causing NO ovulation? it was low!...it was a 0.3. definitely calling for some answers today at my doctors office. good luck testing again today :)

11 years ago

OMG OMG OMGosh Momma! Congrats :) :) yayay! Did you ever call for bloodwork? I'm super excited for you.

Red, you are next! ;) You just HAVE to be.

And hi Charlotte!

I just had my anatomy scan today. Isabel is STILL a girl ;) lol I had them double check. I also got my flying letter for when I fly back to the states (I'll be 27 weeks) but the doctor figured the airlines might question me and gave me the letter anyways. Eeeek...it's getting real for sure!

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

I took another test this morning and it was definitely darker!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/image-5.jpg

Because of my history I wanted to take several tests and make sure the line was getting darker. I'm calling my OB when they open this morning.

It really doesn't feel real yet. Maybe when I see a scan and hear a heartbeat. The symptoms I have are slightly sore boobs, headaches, tightness in my abdomen, fatigue, nausea and I feel like my bladder is super full all the time. for a sticky bean!!

My babybump app says I'm 4w5d. December 22nd I'll be 8 weeks so I'm hoping I can get a scan by or before then. I really want to be able to announce for Christmas.

Red....how are you feeling today? I know how you must be feeling because I've been there. Most of us have on this forum. I was so ready to do everything I could this time around but I screwed up charting bbt, only took a couple OPK's and swore I was definitely out because I wasn't sure when I O'd. Sometimes you have to 'stop trying' to make it happen. The stress of it all definitely gets in the way. If shows I think you need to take some much needed time for yourself. Pamper yourself. Enjoy hubby and not because you're expecting a but because you truly love each other. Before you know it, it'll happen. I'm so sorry you've had to go through all this and I'm always here if you need someone to talk to.

Airforce....I'm so glad it's still a girl. And that you're Dr. OK'd you to travel on the 27th!! Thank you for the congrats! Your excitement is infectious!!

11 years ago

The blessings just keep coming! I just had to share...hubby just got an interview with Chrysler this Friday!!! He has been working at the same place for 13 years and never gets paid what he's worth. This is such a blessing! Fingers crossed for him and for my little bean!!!

11 years ago

hey there, hubby and i have been ttc for 3 months. I am now only 1dpo but just wanting people to talk to and share my thoughts and feelings. We are ttc our 1st and getting excited about absolutly everything.

BTW to momma

11 years ago

Thank you Lubie!!

to you as well!!

11 years ago

Well, HCG was only 87. I know it's still early but that's so low. I'm trying not to obsess but I can't help it with my history. I have another blood draw Friday and don't know if I'll get the results before Monday. Please keep my little bean in your prayers!

11 years ago

How is everyone doing?

Lubie~How are you feeling? Keep us posted!!

Red~ I hope you don't respond for a few days and I hope that's because you took my advice

Airforce~I hope you and Isabel are doing wonderful!!

Charlotte~Did you test yet???

I did my second blood draw at noon today. I have to wait a few hours before I can call to find out what my numbers are. My awesome Dr. put a rush on the results. I am so nervous I couldn't even finish my lunch. I'm a little scared...but I've kept a really positive attitude. Today I'm just feeling very grateful for all the wonderful things in my life.

I hope you all have a wonderful Weekend!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo