Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 235 Replies | Last Page

Hey hey hey now, the first BFP I got was with blue dye ;) It was the one that creates a cross though and not two vertical lines but nonetheless, it was correct so don't rule out blue dye tests in the future ;)

And yes I havent seen them since April and my husband got here ahead of me in March so I'm going for 2-3 weeks and then we won't see our parents and my sister until late june or july when they come to visit and meet Isabel but we will manage.

Oh and also speaking of Black Friday, I did it once too like you said Red and I as well will NEVER do it again. lmao So not worth it (in most cases at least its not).

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm actually starting to think I might be.....well... you know. I don't want to jinx it but I just realized how emotional I've been and yesterday I slept for hours only a couple hours after I woke up... I've had minor sore nipples. I'm 6 dpo .....I don't know I guess it's possible.

11 years ago

i forgot i wanted to add something else, you'll have to forgive me i wrote that last message right as i woke up from a four hour nap again. so like i said i have been sleeping a bunch and no its not from turkey we didn't even eat turkey today we did something different. and ive been having a lot of the twinges where it feels like a baby is kicking you which clearly is impossible but i've had a lot of those. still had minor cramps but not like they were. my urine has gotten darker. i still have one more week of my progesterone which means i either get a BFP or my period will come cause once you stop the progesterone doesnt that mean your cycle starts?? my boobs feel heavy and my right one looks like a prego boob, you know darker and more bumpy. and my abdominal feels bigger, maybe expanding uterus? i sure hope im not overthinking this. hope your turkey day was great i know mine was!!!

11 years ago

so i've been doing some research.. if you start progesterone BEFORE ovulation occurs, you will not ovulate. and progesterone gives you pregnancy symptoms. i cant be certain if it was CM or sperm that i saw on friday the 16th so im not getting hopes up.

11 years ago

Well didn't show yet. No symptoms of her or otherwise. Probably means another long cycle so should see by next Tuesday. Maybe December will be our month.

Red, I've heard that too about progesterone giving you pregnancy like symptoms. :-/

Hope you girls had a good Thanksgiving!!

11 years ago

I hope she doesn't show for either of us! What is your cervix position?

11 years ago

Its still kind of high but not as high as it was. Still firm and feels closed but not sure. I took a pic of a test I took today and I swear I think I see a second line. It's an frer. If this is a 32 day cycle I'm still a little early. Cd 29 today. Grrr...

11 years ago

From loads and loads of articles I read today.. high is good. Low means AF. Just think of it this way "low equals flow" ...hopefully all those articles are right cause mine is high too. It was hard to find. Kinda firm and idk if it was closed. But we'll see. We had sex the 13th and it was the 16th that I saw "cm" ...idk if sperm would make its way down 3 days later or not but I'm still hoping it was ovulation.

11 years ago

Red-sperm can stay alive for 5 days. There's still a chance. I'll be praying for you!!

I took another test this morning and it was a little darker!!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/image-3.jpg

Again, if I'm in a long cycle, is due Wednesday so I'll test again then. I'm just a bag of nerves!!

11 years ago

i absolutely see the line in that picture!!!... i hope you are right, i'm starting to think we're out this month. my cervix isnt as high as it was but it definitely feels closed and not dry like yesterday. i have some serious cramps though. they're higher up though i dont know what that means. i was retarded and tested today of course it was a BFN i'm only 9DPO if i actually ovulated.

good luck to you i truly dont see AF showing up for you at all! that line is definitely there!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo