Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 235 Replies | Last Page

Airforce: it really is insane. I come from a very fertile family its confusing as hell. I have a lot of questions for my doctor whenever she finally calls me back. I hope all I need is a boost of progesterone. I've changed my diet I take vitamins I lost 30 lbs prior to trying I've done all the right things. Its so hard to swallow.

11 years ago

Is it uncommon to pass everything? My doctor finally called back and we'll have the blood test results in the morning but she keeps pushing for an ultrasound saying its important to check if the sac is left then it'll have to be surgically removed. I'm stressed as it is!! What does that mean?? Is it something that always happens with miscarriages? Could there still be pieces inside me? Will it worsen my chances of a healthy pregnancy if I have a D&C or vacuum suction done? I'm pretty I've lost my baby now I have to deal with this?

11 years ago

Oh my goodness, Red. I'm so sorry. It is not uncommon to pass everything. If your hCG doesn't come down where they want it to they might suggest checking it again in a few days. If it still doesnt come down they might suggest ultrasound or D&C but only to avoid infection. The D&C won't hurt your chances of getting pregnant again. I hope your numbers come down and you can avoid all that but good luck sweetie! xo

11 years ago

So would you say I'll more then likely pass everything naturally? Is that what typically happens?

11 years ago

Sorry for the late reply. I would say most women pass everything naturally. You'll bleed for a while but all women are different. It could be a couple days or a couple weeks. It was a little different each time for me. I got a D&C last time because my body wasn't doing its job to end it fast enough and my OB was worried about infection. Try to relax (I know it's difficult). If your body doesn't do what it should, naturally, a D&C will not affect your chances to conceive again. But it might save you from infection and unnecessary discomfort. I'm so sorry hun. You can private message me if you want. Take care of you.

11 years ago

Yes, private message me too if you just want to chat to someone. I will be there for you and try to be as understanding as I can. I haven't had MC myself and could only imagine the pain, emotionally and physically. Just remember God lets these things happen for a reason and you will have a healthier baby and pregnancy in the future following this

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

I really appreciate that ladies thank you. This is seriously the hardest thing I've ever been through. On top of the PHYSICAL PAIN and emotional trauma...the lab messed up my blood work and I had to go back this afternoon to do another one, you won't believe the bruises on my arms from so much blood work the last 6 days! They put a rush on it though and marked it as urgent and I'll know the final answer within 3 hours. Although I know the answer. I passed the gestational sac last night. It was disgusting and beyond shocking. The size of my palm and it reminded me of a jelly fish so I know thats what it was. My husband and I couldn't take our eyes of it, its unreal that we're experiencing this right now and I have no idea what were suppose to learn from this. My sister believes there was an abnormality and God decided it would be in our best interest if He took over from here because he only gives us what we can handle. I can understand that maybe there was a defect, I can get that part. What I can't get is..was it because I was drinking far to much coffee when I didn't know I was pregnant yet? Does this mean its permanent and from here on out we will continue to struggle and/or miscarry? Are we only meant to have one child? WHY am I not okay with having only one child? I have the most incredible HILARIOUS beyond-smart son on the planet. Does it seem as if its not good enough? Am I being selfish? I think I need a therapist.

11 years ago

I'm so sorry, Red.

I started writing in my blog today because writing always seems to help when I get to that "I need a therapist" point in my life. (http://anewbabydream.blogspot.com/)

A lot of people tell me the same thing about maybe something was wrong with the baby and everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that will suffice, but sometimes you just need to cry about it. That's my motto. Cry about it. I always feel better when I cry. :-)

I hope you take the time to grieve in your own way and find some peace so that you can try again. Prayers, momma. xo

11 years ago

:'( I'm 15 dpo I been having all the symptoms and I was 3 days late on my af, but today I started 2 spot a lil I really had my hopes up thought I was prego me and my hubby r ttc so I hope next month is are month...
:'(

11 years ago

Momma&armywife: it was officially confirmed. Miscarriage. I knew it was true but hearing it makes it real and I lost it all over again. I've been beyond hysterical. I'm going to do a natural progesterone cream even before TTC again to better my chances cause my level was horribly low. Only 5. My sweet son asked why God took our baby. Its been a rough week.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo