Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 235 Replies | Last Page

FX: fingers crossed. lol sorry.

Yes, I think that you could be pregnant. But speculation will get you no where...until you can test. So just keep your fingers crossed too...and try not to worry too much. :-)

My boobs aren't sore either. That baffles me too and makes me think my 'line' is just an evap or something. I might test with the frer tomorrow with fmu. I have ZERO patience. lol

Be patient....we'll get our BFPs!! xo

11 years ago

LOL!!!! I want to test also and that is absurd cause implantation hasn't even happened yet...*IF* I'm even pregnant. so retarded, but I want a BFP to just pop out at me lol. I kind of think I might be also, I appreciate your honesty and its true we won't know for certain til the obvious happens! Good luck to you and let me know when you test again.

11 years ago

There isn't a doubt in my mind that I'll be testing first thing tomorrow morning so I'll definitely let you know!! :-)

11 years ago

Got a this morning. I figured as much. I think I might wait to see if AF shows this coming weekend. I knew it was early to test and I didn't really want to put any faith in that blue dye yesterday. I was going to test on Thanksgiving but I think I'll wait a couple more days.

11 years ago

:( :( :( Ugh... i can not STAND ...BFN's.. I'm sorry, I know how disappointing that is! But like you said you had originally planned on testing on Thanksgiving so it's just to soon. This past summer I didn't get my BFP until day 41 I believe? Don't give up hope! Although I'm not one to talk, my cervix has lowered a great deal I don't know why or what that means and I don't know if it was just in my head but I think I had sore boobs last night so... i dont know. my body is weird i've decided LOL!!! Don't give up yet!!

We'll get ours!!!

11 years ago

i have CRAMPS! i hate this. i'm only on day 19 of my cycle.. the only thing that makes sense is my progesterone is making me cramp cause its thickening up my lining...but it freaks me out!!! i just hope theres a precious fertilized egg swimming down to implant in my painful thick wall. LOL

11 years ago

Oh wow! Have I missed a lot or what?! Momma how many tests total have you taken? I could have sworn that the tweaked picture I saw 2 lines for sure! After all it is possible to get a bfn after seeing 2 lines. Maybe test again in 2 days?? I really hope this is your time :)

Red how are you feeling? I know you said your cervix lowered and softened and a while back I read that it rises before you period...so idk how reliable that is. lol Hopefully yours is doing the opposite bc you're prego :) Fingers crossed for you.

Any big plans for thanksgiving ladies? Other than possibly testing? We're obviously staying here since its so expensive to go back to the states and we will be having thanksgiving dinner here in germany with our military family :) I'll be flying back to the states on January 10th so I'm freakin extremely excited for that. Haven't seen my family since April. Baby and I are doing great now, even though I had to go to the ER 2 days ago. They still don't know what made me so sick considering I didn't throw up at all yet in the pregnancy and all of the sudden started vomiting everything I had ever consumed my entire life and made myself really dehydrated. :-/ Feeling much better now though thank good ness. We go on nov 28th for an anatomy scan so we get to see our little girl again :D yay

If I don't talk to y'all before thanksgiving, I want to say Happy Thanksgiving now and for those that plan on going black friday shopping hope you find some awesome deals ;)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

Good to hear from you Airforce!! I tested twice, two days in a row but it's still early. I'm trying to hold off as long as I can before I test again. I've done good keeping myself busy. :-) I think the blue dye I took was faulty. It was way to early to get a BFP and it was a blue dye...ugh. What was I thinking??? I'm going to buy a box of frer tonight. Hopefully I can restrain myself until Friday or Saturday morning. :-) I'll be Black Friday shopping for sure!! Going to the mall. :-)

11 years ago

airforce: i'm so glad you and baby are doing good, what a blessing! i know exactly how you feel not seeing your family since april you said?...we moved away in Feb and just finally saw our family a few weeks ago, first time in 9 months and it was the best vacation i've ever had! i've been counting down the days til i see my parents again they are flying out to us in 101 days and i can't wait! i imagine getting to spend the holidays in germany would be incredible! what an amazing adventure!!
mommas: i sure hope you get a BFP this weekend how frustrating having to wait I can not stand the 2ww! good luck shopping friday, i did it ONE TIME and i will not do it again..hahaha especially now that i'm living in one of the busiest cities in the US I will not take my chance out there! I'll shop online! :P
I still have been cramping but again I think it's my progesterone pills going to work! I called my doctor cause I started over analyzing everything and she did reassure me that only start you on progesterone after ovulation so assuming I did ovulate that would put me at 5 DPO. We'll see :) I have been feeling extremely blessed with the good news on my health and yesterday I got a job that fits my son's exact same schedule! You're looking at a new preschool teacher right now :) I get to love on all kinds of precious kids, and make money! Very excited! Have a super amazing Thanksgiving friends.

11 years ago

Congrats, Red! That's awesome!! We're doing Thanksgiving tonight with my siblings. My mom passed 28 years ago and my dad passed 2 years ago so it's just us. Then tomorrow we're celebrating with the in laws and then doing some early shopping. Have a great holiday girls!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo