Community post

Discussion

April 2020 Babies

View Full Post

These tests were from today at 13-14 dpo, I have a good feeling about this little beanie baby and have convinced myself to stop testing. Won’t have appointment for dating ultrasound until about 8 weeks but I’m fairly sure I’m due early April. Anyone else with me?

user submitted image

161 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 161 Replies | Last Page

Hey girls hope you are feeling well. I realized today that my tests since 18DPO aren't really getting darker, but I researched the brand and found that once the test line gets as dark as the control, they don't get any darker and they don't steal dye like FRER. So I'm done testing with those and I have 3 more FRERs so I'm going to take those over the next few days to see progression. I also read about the "hook effect" today which I had never heard of!!

I don't have any new symptoms. Heartburn is still bad and I'm taking a lot of tums. There is definitely something going on in my uterus. I wouldn't exactly classify the feelings as "cramps"... Just some weird and different feelings. I'm a little bloated but haven't gained any weight. I don't have any morning sickness or strange cravings. Not really feeling pregnant at all except that AF was due last week and of course she didn't show. Just trying to maintain my sanity until my appointment next Friday. Seems like a lifetime away.

4 years ago

Hi ladies, Congrats to all of you! My EDD is not April but March 21. Could I still join? I miscarried in April at 10 weeks so I am a little nervous as well. I just booked my first appointment for August 15 and will get an ultrasound then. I won’t really start believing I’m having another baby until I get to the end of the first trimester this time. The one thing that is making me feel hopeful is the way my 2 other children are acting. My daughter keeps talking about babies and my 3 year old son has been very clingy which is unusual for him. When I was pregnant back in March they weren’t acting any differently. In terms of symptoms it was very mild until a couple of days ago which was worrying me. The past few days i’ve been a lot more tired and the nausea started to hit especially mid-morning. I’m definitely getting dizzy pretty easily too. Nothing to do but wait now! Best of luck to all of you.

4 years ago • Edited

Morning ladies how we feeling today?
Took another test and think it's darker than yesterday? 13dpo top bottom today 14dpo xx

user submitted image

4 years ago

Welcome agatch how many weeks will you be on August 15th? Good luck with your appointment xx

4 years ago

I'm done testing now lissa645 haha I wouldn't worry so much about symptoms at this point, they will either come or like when I had my son I had none just got a bump and a wriggly baby Haha xx

4 years ago

Welcome Agatch! We are happy to have you on this board! We seem to be a bunch of nervous nellies here...I hope we will be able to reassure one another thought this process! I forgot to take my temp when i first woke up this morning (i know, i know, i'm supposed to stop but its such a habit now) so i took it after i got up and moved around and it was almost below coverline so now i'm having another panic attack. I know i shouldn't worry about it. I did not take a test this morning with FMU because i know the cheapies i have aren't going to get any darker. I have a 3 pack of FRER and i'm going to take those in the afternoon over the next few days to compare. I'm hoping to see some serious dye stealing!! I had a dream we had the baby last night and i was holding her (it was a girl) in my arms. I really hope that is a sign that this is for real.

4 years ago

Roseg your test from this morning definitely looks darker. That’s a really strong line for 14 dpo. I don’t think I ever got a test line darker than the control line until about 18 dpo. I will be almost 9 weeks on August 15.
Lissa if I take my temp after I start moving around it is definitely lower than if I take it when I first wake up. So I wouldn’t worry about that one bit!
I stopped temping and testing around 14 dpo because I ran out of tests so now I am totally in the dark. I should be 7 weeks on Saturday. I was having pretty strong cramps a few minutes ago so I started worrying too because it reminded me of the cramps I was having during my miscarriage. I decided to lay down and am not feeling anything anymore. I hope it’s nothing. No bleeding so far but I’m really nervous now

4 years ago

I'm sorry Agatch...does this feeling of impending doom ever go away?! Every cramp I feel makes me worry and i'm constantly checking my boobs to make sure they still hurt. The more pain the better! I don't have morning sickness and didn't last time either, so i don't know if i should be worried about that or not. Basically if there is something for me to worry about, i'm going to worry. Thanks for calming me down about the temp. I was so mad at myself because i'm always so good about taking it, i can't believe i forgot. Maybe this is a sign that i should stop temping until my appointment?

4 years ago

Thank you agatch, I know I should just be happy with the tests now Haha thrown out my internet cheapies and taken all my frers so that's me done until my scan at 8 weeks!
Will you be having a scan at your appointment? Hate these early weeks with the cramping, it's hard to be positive I know but no blood all good!

I didn't have sickness either lissa645 so I'm not expecting anything this time either, I'm just very tired and occasionally crampy, also my c section scar is a bit sore not sure what that's all about Haha xx

4 years ago

I’m here! Thanks for the invite ladies
We are definitely nervous nellies! I’m sure we’ll be able to keep each other calm.
I’m due April 7th. This will be my second child, I have a two year old named Zara who’s basically a little sassy goldilocks.
Hope everyone is feeling good, I too am suffering from heartburn! Bring on the Rennies.

User image

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo