Community post

Discussion

April 2020 Babies

View Full Post

These tests were from today at 13-14 dpo, I have a good feeling about this little beanie baby and have convinced myself to stop testing. Won’t have appointment for dating ultrasound until about 8 weeks but I’m fairly sure I’m due early April. Anyone else with me?

user submitted image

161 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 161 Replies | Last Page

I’m so sorry agatch

User image

4 years ago

@agatch thanks for the advice -- its a small company and we have an HR person, but not a department. Its pretty casual here. I think i will have to say something but don't want to let on. I've never complained about it before and now suddenly its bothering me? Might be suspicious! I really hope that everything works out at the doctor today. I read a post on CTP about another lady that was on one of my previous TTC boards who got pregnant a few months ago, i think she just finished her first trimester. Anyway, she had a huge bleed in the middle of her first trimester and it turned out to be a harmless hemotoma. You never know until you see the doctor. Try to stay calm and positive. Praying for you.

4 years ago

Thanks for all the encouraging words and prayers ladies. Unfortunately miscarriage has been confirmed. No heartbeat detected at the ultrasound and baby is measuring only 7w3d (i’m 8w5d). Turns out my hormone level was only 22k on Monday which is somewhat low for 8 weeks even though they had told me it looked good

4 years ago

Oh agatch I’m so sorry to hear this, take care of yourself and I hope you get your rainbow soon xxx

4 years ago

I'm so sorry agatch. There are no words. We are here to love and support you no matter what you need.

4 years ago

I’m so sorry agatch.

4 years ago • Post starter

How’s everyone feeling ladies? Anyone had a scan yet? I’m 7w1d today still no sickness but still a little tired and sore boobs, I also can’t fit in any of my trousers and look like I did at 12 weeks with my son

4 years ago

Hi girls! I think Crams should be having another scan soon, right?! I have my 8 week appointment coming on Friday. I think its just supposed to be blood work but i'm hoping we will also do a scan to confirm everything is still progressing. I will probably have to beg. DH has a meeting at my appointment time so i'm not sure he will be able to come with me. I'm hoping to convince him to try to move his meeting as I really don't want to go alone. I do have a close girl friend i could ask to come with me if he's truly unavailable. I'm feeling the same: hot at night, heartburn, light cramps occasionally, intense boob pain, and pants getting tighter.

4 years ago

Hello everyone!
I got this result at about 18 dpo and am 5 weeks or 22 dpo today.
I’ve had two miscarriages and one full term birth so far and I’m hoping for the best this time around.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Congratulations and welcome doublehawk

Hope your appointment goes well Lissa and get a scan and fingers crossed hubby can make it

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo