Community post

Discussion

April 2020 Babies

View Full Post

These tests were from today at 13-14 dpo, I have a good feeling about this little beanie baby and have convinced myself to stop testing. Won’t have appointment for dating ultrasound until about 8 weeks but I’m fairly sure I’m due early April. Anyone else with me?

user submitted image

161 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 161 Replies | Last Page

Changed the pic to the first one I took

user submitted image

4 years ago

Looks great to me! Sorry for making you test

User image

4 years ago

Hey girls! Here is my 23DPO dye stealer. I have one more test left but I think I'm just gonna hang on to it. I don't think it would change much.
Welcome Crams!! Yay! We are happy to have you here (and I'm happy to have someone my age ). I do hope they can get you a copy of the scan and I'm so happy for you. Less than I week now until I know how things are going for me!

user submitted image

4 years ago

It's ok I can't see a test at the moment without wanting to go take one hahaha

Looks really good Lissa645 not long now!

4 years ago

Welcome, Crams! And that’s soooo frustrating about your u/s but at least you got good news!.... I have a 2 year old as well and according to her, mommy is having two babies, but one is in my tummy and the other is is my boob soooo. Lol

4 years ago • Post starter

Saw a dollar cheapie in the store today and had to grab one to see if I could get a $1 bfp darker than the test line since I never have, I’d say I got it!

user submitted image

Thanks for the welcome everyone!! Sorry didn't post back sooner, but our 22 month old keeps us hopping. She didn't get to really nap today so she's been a bit cranky and wanting to nurse a bit more. So tender and painful past few days.

Was just talking to dh about 1st appointment have scheduled on the 19th. But after I made it on Friday, I realized I work on the 19th from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm. He thinks I should just move appointment to next day, but I guess must just be me and want to get that first appointment in. I kinda wanna see if my boss will let me leave at 12:20 so I can shower and leave shortly after. I don't think he realizes the worries and wanting to have reassurances from meetings with the doctor.

Maybe it's just pregnancy hormones?

Can't wait to hear how everyone's upcoming appointments and ultrasounds go!!

4 years ago

@pixie Nice! How would you feel about 2 babies?
@Lissa looks great!! I’m only a couple of years younger than you are btw so I get the worrying about stats for our age group. But many women our age have healthy babies too so I’ve been trying to focus more on that lately and at the same time I’m doing my best not to project too much and just think of the here and now.
I’m feeling really exhausted today and have been pretty moody but the nausea is still very mild

4 years ago

@agatch I know what you mean about statistics. I try to stay positive... doesn't help when I told my mom yesterday that we're pregnant she asked when we do the genetic testing. Thanks Mom!!

But like you said just think of the here and now and be super happy!

4 years ago

Having multiples would be interesting and a bit stressful, but they do run in the family and I think we could happily manage if that were the case. Otherwise 2 is our magic number and this would likely be our last. Planned, two kids would work well for us. It’ll be interesting to see if anyone of us is expecting more than one little beanie baby!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo