Community post

Discussion

April 2020 Babies

View Full Post

These tests were from today at 13-14 dpo, I have a good feeling about this little beanie baby and have convinced myself to stop testing. Won’t have appointment for dating ultrasound until about 8 weeks but I’m fairly sure I’m due early April. Anyone else with me?

user submitted image

161 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 161 Replies | Last Page

@Crams if you call your dr office back, they may be able to give you an appointment for the day before and not the day after: one day less of waiting!

4 years ago

I was thinking about that too, but if I switched the appointment from Friday to Monday my dh wouldn't be able to go as he's covering for another co-worker at his workplace.

4 years ago

5 weeks today absolute spotty mess again, wonder if it's a boy again? Haha how's everyone feeling? I'm still tired and eating lots but otherwise not much else Haha
I've had dreams of twins but I think it's because I'm scared of having them as I really want to avoid a premature birth again

4 years ago

Have mood swings hit anyone else yet? Minor things are either making me teary-eyed or absolutely fuming lol.

4 years ago • Post starter

@pixie i think i'm having mood swings. I'm usually very level headed but i have been acting strange these past couple of weeks. I thought it was the anxiety i'm feeling about my upcoming appointment, but maybe it is just the hormones.

4 years ago

Pixie I’m fuming every five minutes. Over nothing. I feel awful, like I should just lock myself away til it’s over. Cracked it at my little girl last night because she was pulling stuff out of the fridge like a normal toddler but I couldn’t handle it.

Doesn’t help that I’ve got a throat infection... at least I’m off work sick so I’m just mooching on the couch watching tv at the moment!

User image

4 years ago

Little bit of moodiness. I'm sure my dh just loves it. Lol

Got appointment on 19th pushed by 30 min...now to just talk to boss to see if can get out of there by 1 pm. Hopefully he'll be ok with it.

Also found out from Drs office they were able to get a pic from our u/s so can pick that up on the 19th as well.

4 years ago

Definitely some moodiness here too! First thing my husband told me this morning: « Are you grumpy again? »

@Crams glad you were able to keep the appointment on the same day

4 years ago

Yay Crams! Glad you got your appointment worked out and a copy of your scan. I hope you have a different U/S tech this time!

4 years ago

I’m worried... could this be the hook effect? Test on the left is from last weekend, test line darker than control. Boobs haven’t been as sore and my hips are achey so I decided to use the two other tests like this one this morning, pictured on the right, and they look lighter to me. Far right test was still drying when pic was taken. I don’t want another loss. Ugh...

user submitted image

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo