Community post

Discussion

April 2020 Babies

View Full Post

These tests were from today at 13-14 dpo, I have a good feeling about this little beanie baby and have convinced myself to stop testing. Won’t have appointment for dating ultrasound until about 8 weeks but I’m fairly sure I’m due early April. Anyone else with me?

user submitted image

161 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 161 Replies | Last Page

Ladies there’s an April 2020 babies Facebook page that looks good if anyone is interested in a community beyond TTC!

User image

4 years ago

Scan today all seems well, great heartbeat, was a bit of struggle to scan as I have retroverted uterus and it scanned at 7w 7w1D and then 7w2D and at that point she gave up I should be 7w6D so sticking with that now until our dating scan at 12 weeks xx

user submitted image

4 years ago • Edited

Congratulations

4 years ago

Meet little Squid! Measuring two days ahead (8w3d), 17.8mm, heart rate 167.
I have a feeling it’s a boy!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@Erised we could have twins LOL! My peanut is measuring 1 day ahead (today is 8w5d), and on Friday @8w1d peanut was 17.4 cm and HR 164! Looking good, mama! P.s. i also feel like mine is a boy!

4 years ago

Wow! Those stats are almost identical! How much of a relief is it to see that little heart go! I even got to see some bounces and wiggles so in love!

User image

4 years ago

@Erised my doc said peanut was moving but i really couldn't tell because i was just staring at the flickering heartbeat! I don't go back for another 4 weeks and the wait is really killing me. I go in on 9/19 for my nuchal screen and blood testing.

4 years ago

Hey how is everyone feeling??? I'm 9w0d today. No issues but symptoms are the same, no worse but no better. Hope you guys are doing great!

4 years ago

Ugh it's the little things that stress me out I swear I'm sure the drs office just rolls their eyes when they see a message come in from me with questions. Today it was something I ate. I heated up an El Monterey chicken quesadilla actually longer than the 1 min 45 sec it calls for but when I took a few bites I hit a cold area. She replied back nothing to worry about, should be fine...just make sure to cook food through. Ughhh. I swear early pregnancy just makes me so anxious!!

4 years ago

Anyone meeting with a genetic counselor? We have our appointment with one on Thursday at 11 am. Was wondering what they all discuss. I know probably will offer nipt tests... hopefully they are covered pretty well by insurance.

Then our ob appointment will be on the 16th and get to do gestational diabetes test. Hopefully pass...will be off my metformin for 2 days at that point so fingers crossed

Currently 11 wks 1 day ...can't wait to see the little one again...or at least hear anyways.

4 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo