Community post

Discussion

April 2020 Babies

View Full Post

These tests were from today at 13-14 dpo, I have a good feeling about this little beanie baby and have convinced myself to stop testing. Won’t have appointment for dating ultrasound until about 8 weeks but I’m fairly sure I’m due early April. Anyone else with me?

user submitted image

161 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 161 Replies | Last Page

Welcome doublehawk! !!!
@Roseg thanks! DH said he is going to talk to his boss today to see if he can move it. I really hope so! The idea of going alone really freaks me out (after previous losses -- i'm sure most can relate). When is your appointment?

4 years ago

Welcome Doublehawk! My first prenatal appointment/dating scan is this Wednesday. I’m getting very excited/nervous! I’ve been feeling very pregnant the past 1-2 weeks. Nausea, bloated, sore bbs, sooooo tired, and feeling light-headed quite a bit too. According to my calculations I’ll be 7w5d at my appointment. I’ll likely go alone since my hubby has an out of town meeting that day.

4 years ago • Post starter

@agatch so sorry to hear

Sorry have been not posting...23 mo old has been keeping me busy.

We did have our 1st OB appointment today. According to u/s on the 2nd we were at 6 wks...so figured would be at 8 wks 3 days today. Well when I told them my LMP date of June 17th they updated my EDD to 3/23/2020 instead of the 3/27 one they had from the u/s. They said it wasn't too far apart so they would go by LMP. I forgot to grab our u/s pic from the 2nd...but I figure I'll have DH pick that up next week when he is back in town.

At first went through questions for us and then us asking questions. No to morning sickness...only thing today was a headache so that was no fun. This new OB seems awesome and very attentive. He used the doppler but couldn't find the heartbeat as he said it is kinda early to detect that way. So they pulled in their u/s machine and found the little one...got to hear the heartbeat and see the baby (wasn't very clear with the abdominal u/s). Heartbeat was 175 today. Had blood drawn...and made next appointment for Sept 16. Get to do an early glucose test and meet with genetic counselor to talk about tests and etc. Was going to make more appointments, but 23 month old decided it was time for a nap and was going ballistic. LOL

Hope everyone's day is going well!

4 years ago

Yay Crams! So happy to hear good news from you! I'm keeping everything crossed and praying until my appointment on Friday. I'll be 8w0d.

4 years ago

Finally had first prenatal visit today. Their trans-vaginal u/s was having issues but they were able to find a healthy little baby via abdominal u/s measuring 7w2d with a heart rate of 136. Doctor said everything looks great, EDD of April 6 but will have a repeat c-section at 39 weeks so looking like a late March 2020 baby for us! Sooooo relieved.

user submitted image

Oh pixiefaerie it looks beautiful congratulations did they say why you will need a repeat c section?

Congratulations crams I’m glad your app went well xx

4 years ago

@Pixie, beautiful!! Congratulations!

4 years ago

Thanks girls! If you’ve had a c-section before, especially with no history of vaginal birth like me, my OB prefers to do one for subsequent pregnancies as well, which I’m good with. I had originally been induced with my daughter at 1 1/2 weeks overdue, my dilation stalled out at 3cm, the pitocin/contractions were causing her heart rate to drop and when they stopped pitocin for that reason labor completely stalled even when my water broke on it’s own (plus there was meconium in my waters), and her head never dropped down (maybe narrow pelvis because she was only a 6lb 8oz baby so not overly big?). I recovered exceptionally well/quickly from the first c-section and I’m not overly concerned with excess uterine scarring because this will very likely be our last baby, so I feel it’s the best option.

8w1d today, 1.74 cm length and heartbeat of 164! Everything looks great! Now time to try to relax until next appointment!!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Awww that’s wonderful Lissa glad everything went well, I have my appointment tomorrow morning and I can’t wait! Loving seeing everyone’s scans

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo