Community post

Discussion

So I have absolutely no self control lol

After having a chemical last month I swore I would not be testing early at all this cycle. Now I’m 10dpo and discouraged. I was excited to at least know that the early symptoms for both my successful pregnancy and the CP were consistent. Normally I don’t get sore boobs before AF, so when my bbs were legit sore yesterday after being tingling on saturday I thought for sure I would get a faint bfp this morning at around 10dpo w/fmu, but nada on two different IC brands. Bfn, esp by 10dpo is a bummer and I feel out already for this cycle.

4 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hey there, i'm 9 DPO today and absolutely dying to test. I'm TTC after a loss at 7 weeks at the end of March. I feel like the waiting after a loss is even worse. I'm so sorry you are going through this. But, as you know, 10 DPO is very early and you still have a few more days to see your BFP! Good luck to you!

4 years ago

I’m in the same boat as you after a chemical last month. It’s 7DPO and I have occasional shooting boob pain which, like you, I never get normally. I have an overload of saliva and need to keep burping... trying not to get too excited or carried away but it’s so hard not to!
to both of you.

User image

4 years ago

The best of luck to you two ladies as well! I think I’m out for this month and that sore bbs are back to being part of pms for me. I do not have an abundance of creamy white cm or bad heartburn which I did early with both my daughter and the CP. Equate early result hpt was bfn with FMU today at 11dpo.

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I got a bfn too this morning (10 DPO). I'm not giving up yet. Good luck to you! Fingers crossed and praying for us all!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo