Community post

Discussion

April 2020 Babies

These tests were from today at 13-14 dpo, I have a good feeling about this little beanie baby and have convinced myself to stop testing. Won’t have appointment for dating ultrasound until about 8 weeks but I’m fairly sure I’m due early April. Anyone else with me?

user submitted image

161 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 161 Replies | Last Page

I'm with you. I'm 18 DPO today with strong positives and good line progression. My edd is 4/1/2020. My first appointment is at 6 weeks which is 8/9. I'm cautiously optimistic as I had a blighted ovum and miscarried in March at 7w1d. Good luck to you!!!

4 years ago

Congratulations and good luck to you as well! I had a chemical in April so seeing a good progression quickly was a big relief, but let’s face it, I won’t quit being anxious until this baby is here. I wish I was as blissfully unaware as I was when I had my daughter

4 years ago • Post starter

Hi please can I join you ladies? 12dpo and should be due early April as well only 4 weeks and 1 day but going to call the midwife today to start the ball rolling, I need to be under consultant/obstetrician care due to being high risk of premature labour/birth, I'll also be booking in an early scan at 8 weeks like last time, how are you feeling? Xx

user submitted image

4 years ago • Edited

Hi girls, hope you had a nice weekend! I very cautiously optimistic. It's 19 DPO and i'm still taking tests to look for progression and in fact i just ordered some more tests. My first appointment isn't until the end of next week and the wait is killing me! I know i'm going to be a complete wreck the entire time. I really want this to be my healthy rainbow baby. I don't have any children and i'm 41 so i don't have a lot of time left. Hope you girls are feeling OK. I'm feeling alright except that i get very hot at night and have terrible heartburn.

4 years ago

All your tests look really good lissa645! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, what will your appointment entail? xx

I've had one early miscarriage but my pregnancy with my son was very fraught with things going wrong and starting to go into labour at 27 weeks and my waters breaking early and him arriving at 34 weeks so I'm a bit nervous about that not much any of us can do but hope!

Got this this afternoon so that cheered me up decided to just use the last 3 frer I have over the following days and then stop.
I'm feeling very very hungry, occasionally a bit dizzy, very tired and my boobs are swollen lol but I don't really get full on symptoms xx

user submitted image

4 years ago • Edited

Hi Roseg your tests look great! Congrats!!! I decided not to ask for the beta HCG draws this time, because those values and trying to calculate doubling time just stress me out even more. So i'm not seeing the doctor at all until the first appointment. If i didn't have progesterone suppositories, i would have demanded to come in earlier to test progesterone. But since i already have those, i'm not worried about low P. So my first appointment next week i should be 6w2d so i will get an ultrasound. Depending on what they see they may want to do a beta HCG because if you don't see anything on U/S, your beta is probably <2000. But if i'm less than 2000 at 6 weeks then i'm not going to be very hopeful. Its really just a wait and see game at this point. They are seeing me "early" because of my history of M/C and my age. Most OBs around here won't even schedule you until you are 8-10 weeks if you don't have a history or issues or high risk. I'm sorry your previous pregnancy was so difficult but they do say that every pregnancy is different, so hopefully this one will be very easy for you! I wish we have those digitals in the US with the "weeks." They stopped selling those here so we just get "pregnant/not pregnant" or "yes/no" on the digital ones.

4 years ago

I think I would find that quite stressful aswell and there's nothing they can do about hcg levels regardless.
I'm going into this pregnancy with positive mental attitude, I won't get another chance, no more babies and I didn't get to enjoy my son's enough.
I'm hoping to ask my doctor to monitor my progestrone levels as I started having tightenings around 23/24 weeks and they commented that it was early for them... and left it at that! it was only after my son was born I realised that it could have been low progestrone causing my body to start labour, I was very stressed and upset from around 21 weeks so I'm really going to push it with consultant and doctor.
Really hope you get to see something at your appointment! I'd be glad they don't have those tests in the US they cause nothing but trouble hahahaha xx

4 years ago • Edited

Welcome, Roseg! Pregnancy is so scary, I’m ready for these babies to be here already and it’s barely started! I’m gonna wait until I’m about 8-9 weeks before going to the doctor. My OB does an u/s at every prenatal visit which is great, but the first one at 5 weeks with my daughter really caused a lot of stress for me. Since it was so early there was only a sac, so my OB told me “come back in a month and we’ll see if we have a heartbeat or if the sac has regressed.” I know that’s how she has to say it, but mannnn it got me worried for no reason. So I spent that month obsessively comparing my u/s with others I found on the internet. Somehow I think I’d feel better if I just wait until there should absolutely be a heartbeat to have a more definitive answer. Probably silly, but i have bad anxiety and am prone to depression and am trying to keep my nerves as calm as possible. I’m very lucky that my pregnancy with my daughter was mostly smooth, ended up with a c-section but I recovered well and she came out perfect. I’m past the point of worrying about another chemical, and knock on wood that’s the only loss I’ve had to go through. Guess all we can do is relax and enjoy the fact that we ARE pregnant. Hope you ladies are having a good week!

PS: I said I was done testing but I still had a few tests around so I did another last night, still feeling good about this one.

user submitted image

Thank you pixiefaerie and congratulations
I wouldn't have wanted a scan that early either, we had one at 8 weeks with my son and will again but we have to pay for them privately here as you don't get a scan until 12 weeks.
I suffer too and really needed to feel in control this time, already booked to see midwife and then consultant at just over 8 weeks.
I had a c section too, I found it amazing throughly enjoyed it Haha
Feel a bit crampy and headachy this evening, think I need to eat and tmi but I can't remember if I've been to the toilet today hahaha how are you feeling? Xx

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo