Community post

Question

one single random almost positive OPK at 5dpo?

Tracking with OPKs and cervical position/mucous I’m pretty sure I am now 6dpo. Have been taking OPKs 2x/day in the 2ww just to see what happens. All week since the positives they got gradually lighter and eventually stayed the same very light test line which I know can be normal, but last night I took my evening OPK and it was maybe a shade away from being a positive. Checked cervix because I was having no other O symptoms and it was soft/high/closed with some creamy but thin white cm. I took another 2 OPKs from different urine each this morning and they are pretty much back to the same light shade as the others before last nights test. Was the almost positive a fluke? Normally on a true positive OPK I have a gradual lone darkening before or line lightening after, not such a drastic difference. I didn’t get a basal thermometer until a week into this cycle so I haven’t been temping but will start next cycle of this one is unsuccessful.

1 Answer • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Yes it has happened to me occasionally right when my period has basically stopped. Doesn’t mean anything in my case. And I avoid testing that early now since it’s just confusing.

<a href=

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo