Community post

Journal

Officially a chemical pregnancy, on to a new cycle.

After 4 days of faint bfps not darkening and feeling like I was in limbo my hpt was back to bfn this morning and by 8pm I began bleeding. I’m very sad but if it was going to happen I’m glad it happened early and that I have a precious 2 year old to cuddle in my arms while it happens. I’m going to start temping this new cycle in addition to opks and preseed. With our daughter we got pregnant the first cycle of NTNP, this pregnancy took us quite a bit longer and we had started using opks and preseed so maybe covering all of our bases we will catch another eggo quickly. I am thankful for some closure on this emotionally draining week.

3 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Hi pixiefaerie
Your surely not alone here i had a chemical pregnancy 4 days ago i was also getting faint positives for 3 days until i got my period. I must say it definitely was draining!

5 years ago

I’m so sorry for your loss as well, Mariam. Yes, so draining. I wish I wouldn’t have even known to be honest. Could have saved so much mental health (and money on pee sticks for that matter!) if I had just waited to be extraordinarily late. Next go around I think I’ll make myself wait two full weeks of being overdue for AF before I test so I don’t have something like this again. Best of luck to you!

5 years ago • Post starter

Yes i guess its better to wait before testing that way you dont go through the disappointment but its also hard not to lol

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo