Community post

Discussion

April 2020 Babies

View Full Post

These tests were from today at 13-14 dpo, I have a good feeling about this little beanie baby and have convinced myself to stop testing. Won’t have appointment for dating ultrasound until about 8 weeks but I’m fairly sure I’m due early April. Anyone else with me?

user submitted image

161 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 161 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations Lissa, what wonderful news! You’re due two days before me

User image

4 years ago

Yay Lissa! That’s wonderful! I am so happy to read that! You must be over the moon. Time to relax and enjoy the process!
How is everybody else feeling?
I’ve been experiencing a little more nausea the past few days. My husband still says I’m cranky. I’m having all sorts of crazy vivid dreams (including one last night where I was having another miscarriage ). And to make things easier I had to take my 3 year old to the ER yesterday after a bad fall and he got 4 stitches on his chin. Thankfully he is ok now but it was a lot to handle for this emotional mama!

4 years ago

I’m feeling pretty shocking! I feel like I have to burp constantly to keep the nausea away. I’m exhausted and cranky. Crazy dreams here also! Glad your little guy is ok!

User image

4 years ago

So it is 3 am here and I just got up because my daughter called me to refill her water. After that I went to the bathroom and it seems like I just lost the mucus plug. That’s the first thing that happened when I miscarried last time. It was slightly pinkish this time (sorry for the details) so definitely some blood there. I am getting some cramps (but that could also be from high anxiety). I can’t believe this is happening again!

4 years ago

Oh agatch I'm sorry to hear this, I had pinkish discharge with my son and it turned out I had an infection that was asymptomatic and had irritated my cervix, keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

4 years ago • Edited

Agatch definitely try not to panic. I had some pink mucusy discharge with my daughter as well as with this pregnancy - think it was caused by irritation of the cervix from constipation. Rest and drink plenty of water, that may help ease the cramps. We’re here for you!!

User image

4 years ago

I know i’m trying to stay positive. I did have brown discharge with my son at 11 weeks last time. I talked to the doctor and she said she will see if the hospital could do a sonogram today but otherwise to come in to the office in the morning for a blood test so they can check Betas.

4 years ago

Agatch praying for you that everything is OK. I have heard that discharge, even pink or brown, can be normal during early pregnancy and sometimes red blood can just be a hematoma that will resolve and nothing is wrong with baby. Hang in there and good luck when you get in to see the doctor. We are all thinking about you, sending positive vibes, and praying hard.

4 years ago

Thank you so much for the support ladies! No more blood for the past 4 hours so I’m feeling more optimistic

4 years ago

Hang in there Agatch! Let us know how it goes with the doctor. I'll be thinking of you and praying!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo