Community post

Discussion

April 2020 Babies

View Full Post

These tests were from today at 13-14 dpo, I have a good feeling about this little beanie baby and have convinced myself to stop testing. Won’t have appointment for dating ultrasound until about 8 weeks but I’m fairly sure I’m due early April. Anyone else with me?

user submitted image

161 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 161 Replies | Last Page

Lissa, so glad you had a reassuring doctors appoint! I hope you get a bit of mental rest now

Agatch, I’m glad the bits of bleeding have stopped, the girls are right, many things that aren’t miscarriage can cause spotting/bleeding in early pregnancy that don’t always mean miscarriage. It’s a good sign it’s stopped as well. Hang in there and keep us updated.

I haven’t felt the greatest this weekend. While I’ve only thrown up once so far, not an uncontrolled vomit but like I had to get it out for my stomach to settle, I’ve been pretty nauseous, a bit of the runs (TMI, sorry!), and using all of my energy chasing my two year old around. I also think I might have the start of a mild yeast infection, so I starting using a bit of the low dose monistat and if it doesn’t subside soon I’ll see about bumping up my appoint on the 21st to this week. Thinking back to my pregnancy with my daughter weeks 6-8 were pretty bleh feeling with similar issues. I am getting more and more ready for that first appointment!

4 years ago • Post starter

@Pixie sorry you aren't feeling well. I guess i should be thankful that i'm feeling pretty normal. I have been pretty hungry the last few days and i'm trying to control my eating so i don't blow up like a balloon.
@Agatch keep us posted babe. Hope you get great news today from the doctor!

4 years ago

@pixie hope you are feeling better!
I just got a blood test at the doctor’s office and they just called to say my Beta looked really good so that’s good news. Not sure what the level was because they left a voicemail but I should be able to see the results online by tomorrow. No more bleeding since Sunday morning thankfully! I still have my ultrasound on Thursday so I’m looking forward to that.

4 years ago

I spoke to soon: I’m spotting again.:

4 years ago

Oh I’m sorry agatch. Hopefully this is due to the placenta forming and not fully attached yet? This happened to a friend at 9ish weeks and she had so much bleeding but now she’s 25 weeks and ok. Will be thinking of you today and hoping. X

User image

4 years ago

Hang in there agatch! You will get some reassurance tomorrow!
How is everyone else feeling? I feel like some of my symptoms are fading or maybe i'm just getting used to them. Nothing much new to report. My next appointment is next friday but i'm pretty sure they won't do a scan at that one unless there is a reason. Then it will be two more weeks until we can go the blood test for genetics/chromosomes. Anyone else have a scan coming up soon??

4 years ago

Ladies, one of my coworkers has a essential oil diffuser at her desk and even though its down the hall i can smell it very distinctly. She uses mostly peppermint oil i think, but do you think i should have any concerns about being able to smell these essential oils? Are there any oils i should ask her not to use? She doesn't know i'm PG, so i would just have to tell her it bothers me i guess if there was something i really need to avoid.

4 years ago

Keeping my fingers crossed agatch!
I’m the same lissa, feel normalish but I did before and have to keep reminding myself that, although I’m worried I have an infection and was prone to them last time, asymptotic though which makes it hard to be sure sure, off to the doctors to be tested later.
Got my scan on the 24th and it still feels forever away

4 years ago

Lissa, you can easily google lists of essential oils that are safe and unsafe in pregnancy but peppermint is not one of the safe ones (I think it is ok for 2nd and 3rd trimester but it is recommended to avoid it in the first trimester). If you small it from down the hall it’s not the same as using it on your skin for instance so the risks are much lower but I would still say something to avoid exposure. The ones I know of to really avoid are rosemary, cedar wood, basil and clary sage. Safe ones that I know of include lavender, chamomile, frankincense, Lemon. I’m pretty sure rose and geranium are safe too. Do you work for a small company? If it’s a larger one with an HR department I am surprised they even allow it. Essential Oils are very potent and powerful things and shouldn’t be ok to use in an office environment where you expose other people to it. You could just say you have chemical sensitivity and some EOs make you sick. I have several friends who suffer from that condition and they’ve all told me some EOs are impossible for them to use because it makes them really sick.

4 years ago

The spotting turned into bleeding. It’s now pretty much like a period. I’ll call the doctor in the morning but I know that’s it. My symptoms have mostly disappeared the past few days too. We haven’t told our 2 kids yet but they saw a friend’s 2 months old yesterday and kept talking about wanting a brother or sister. It makes me so sad that I can’t seem to be able to give them that.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo