Community post

Discussion

April 2020 Babies

View Full Post

These tests were from today at 13-14 dpo, I have a good feeling about this little beanie baby and have convinced myself to stop testing. Won’t have appointment for dating ultrasound until about 8 weeks but I’m fairly sure I’m due early April. Anyone else with me?

user submitted image

161 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 161 Replies | Last Page

Wow, okay, I’m being silly. I went out on my lunch break and bought a 3 pk of frer expecting the worst and got this immediately. I’m locking up these pee sticks and throwing away the key!

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Aww pixiefaerie we all do it, it's one of the rubbish things of having suffered a loss! That FRER looks amazing Haha how many weeks are you now? I'm 5 weeks and 2 days and just feel slightly off and I can't wait for my scan so I can stop worrying about having pregnancies feeling normal just unable to move as fast as before

4 years ago

You girls are too funny! I have one FRER left...i don't know what i'm saving it for. I've managed to go more than an entire week without peeing on something. I am still taking my temp every morning tho. I'm officially 6w0d today and my appointment is on friday. I just have the worst feelings about what we are going to see on friday, as my last pregnancy ended as a blighted ovum around this same time. I feel like my symptoms are stronger this time, but i just can't help thinking the worst. I hope and pray that is not the case. I'm getting more anxious and worried as the day gets closer.

4 years ago

I believe I’m around 5 weeks 4 days. My first appointment and I believe dating u/s is scheduled for 2 weeks from tomorrow. I wanted to give it an appropriate amount of time, but I’m so ready to have it and hopefully worry a little less.

I'm starting to wish i had booked the appointment for 7 or 8 weeks. They want to see me early because of my history of M/C and age, but i'm so nervous it will be too early to see something.

4 years ago

I'm ready aswell, mines at 8 weeks and is a private scan as they don't scan until 12 weeks normally here and most people wouldn't go earlier than that! Usually it's people who have had a loss I'd be scared to go earlier too Lissa645 but fingers crossed everything is just perfect and not hanging on waiting longer

4 years ago

I get so jealous of women who find out they’re pregnant towards the end of their first trimester. So many people talk about how the 3rd trimester is the longest but for me it’s definitely the 1st. Either feeling like crap or worrying that you don’t feel like crap, no movements to count, worrying about hcg levels, worrying about what that first ultrasound will show, just bloated with pudginess and no cute defined bump yet. The fall can’t some soon enough. I’m ready for the second trimester.

Off to get my third blood test results this afternoon... bit scared.

User image

4 years ago

I definitely agree that the first trimester is the hardest/ longest one! I’m still feeling ok though. Constant mild nausea but not horrible, still having trouble sleeping so I’ve definitely felt tired and I also constantly feel mildly annoyed for no good reason.. 7w3d today.
Hope you got good news from the blood test Erised

4 years ago

Hcg went from 176 to 1315 in 4 days! Phew looks like a sticky one

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo