Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Just remember we are stronger then we think to put ourselves through this crazy madness each month, and still maintaining our faith, our homes, our jobs, and children! Heads up! I am here to tell you ladies miracles happen! My baby girls are 14 years apart, never thought i'd have a second child.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Nohemi, welcome! I am glad to see you excepted the invite. I am now 11 dpo, yesterday at work had weird pinching allday, i have had slightly sore breasts since 8 dpo. But it hasn't intensified so doubt it means much. Af and early pregnancy symptoms mock each other closely for me so i will have to wait for the fat lady to sing if i didn't conceive. I do plan to test again tom morning!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Thanks @KY.... and @Bkc, AF usually starts full flow on day one, and she’s sticking to her usual self this time (with clots to boot).

5 years ago

Hi everyone. I’m 9 dpo. Broke down twice and tested 7 dpo and today. All BFN, I know it’s early but man. I’m going absolutely crazy. I’m desperate.

5 years ago

@ Lib- sorry to hear that I think I’ll be in the same boat with you soon. But that’s makes it closer to being able to try again :)

I’m feeling hot and irritable just as I normally do before I start& started the AF cramps .. def think I’ll be starting in the next 1-2 days

:

5 years ago • Edited

this wait is driving me crazy although im starting to think im out lower back is starting to ache and my hips feel like someone is stretching them! took a test and bfn!

5 years ago

Hey everybody! I’m joining the convo really late for myself. I should be 14dpo today, but CTP has changed my ovulation date twice, and now says I’m only 12dpo. But my boobs definitely starting hurting at least 14 days ago!
I broke down and tested 8dpo-10dpo and then stopped because I’d really rather not do the POAS addict thing this time. I just don’t think I’m pregnant this go around.
Anyway, I should be starting AF today ( surprisingly, I don’t feel crampy) but I was hoping to introduce myself and join in the TTC journey with the ladies who don’t get their BFPs this month.
But I hope ALL OF YOU DO! and good luck!!

5 years ago • Edited

Welcome to all the new ladies! I broke down and tested again this morning. Negative. I'm now 9 dpo. Trying to stay positive.

5 years ago

@Taylor - its possible that you could be testing too early depending on actual ovulation date ?
AF hasn’t shown ? ????

None of us are out ????????( until she’s here)

:

5 years ago

Af isn't due until the 23rd so I'm still in it. I just envy those who get clear bfp early! Lol

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo