Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Hey everyone !

7dpo, 0 symptoms... This is my second cycle since miscarriage I am getting really anxious

5 years ago

Lib- crossing my fingers it's ib and not af!!!
Mary- welcome! I'm so sorry for your loss. Crossing my fingers you get your bfp this cycle.

5 years ago • Edited

5 dpo crying here about everything and anything! I wish this baby so much!

5 years ago

Ahh ladies! The suspense! I’m currently 5dpo, and experienced (tmi) EWCM with a pink tinge last night before bed! Literally only the smallest bit! I’ve had cramping for a while now but it’s so dull, nothing like AF! I’m due the witch in 10 days !

5 years ago

I didn’t really know how many dpo I was... it is heavy red flow, so not IB unfortunately.

5 years ago

Thanks @KYmommyof2 for the invite! Im 8dpo today and so anxious!

5 years ago

Hey ladies joining in! Currently 8-9 dpo and iv had horrible gas,stomach aches (bowel movements have totally changed but my diet has stayed the same)and sharp pains since 6dpo. My nipples have been so sore since 5dpo and now my under arms/side boob are tender to touch. Iv been trying not to symptom spot but its so hard lol this site says im 3 days late and on my glow app i have 4 more days so im just all around confused. Hoping one of us ladies have luck this month

5 years ago

Hi all. Hope you dont mind but Im joining to LOL. Glad to find this post because I also have had a weird and late ovulation @19 days and my cycle is 27 days!!! My AF is due in 3 days (including today). I have had slight nausea, no change in boobs at all, just fullness which makes me feel like AF is due. Mild cramps today, and vomited this morning. (very little though). I tested yesterday and BFN so now holding out...Very confusing this month and I suffer from anxiety so also not sure if that effects symptoms etc!!! Goodluck everyone...

5 years ago

Welcome All! Best wishes to All

Lib- Sorry to hear :( Do you usually start off full flow the 1st day or do you have a lighter flow in beginning that increases?

I have 3 days till AF. (I also think I ovulated late by 1-2 days which is also why I’ll wait to test)
as of waking up this morn I feel ok.. not many symptoms other than a massive headache from waking up extra early lol
I normally spot at least 1-3 days (very tiny amount) sometimes day of ovulation and then typically 2 spot days closer to period time... so far I have had no spotting like nada ... which isn’t exactly the norm but anyway I still have 3 days for spotting to happen or more Pms symptoms -

:

5 years ago • Edited

Welcome all you new ladies, i am going to try and cover you all in one post lol. Lib i am sorry to hear af is showing her ugly face, mary sorry for your loss i haven't been through a mc but i can only imagine the pain it inflicts on someone. Natura don't be upset it isn't no where over for you yet keep the faith! Lcc that is a good sign it is your ib!!! Shaw you may have ovulated late don't stress yet!!! Ann anxiety may play a small roll but you are having really good symptoms remember hcg doubles every 3-4 days!! You still might get your bfp. Bkc glad to see you keeping your head up! We have this ladies whether we or not we get our bfp's we can have fun trying next cycle.there are so many of us we have good odds at least a few of may get our this cycle or the next!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo