Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Taylor i see it too! Even through my shattered phone. this is your !!!!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

I really hope so! I took a test this am and didn't see anything but it was only a 4 hour hold because I was up late last night.

5 years ago

I am throwing lots and lots of your way!!!!

User image

Taylor : i see something with tools, it's hard to tell on my phone.

11dpo today and bfn

5 years ago

I uploaded a photo, my husband can see a ligne... If he points it to me and I squint I can see something... probably just an evap

5 years ago

Just an update on me no af yet. I feel like she will creep up at any given time. I don't know we shall see. Mary i'll go to your page in a min to tweak it and see if i see anything. Mrsbutler any news your way?

User image

I couldn't see much mary with my phone being shattered, but i hope you get your bfp, you still have time!

User image

Good luck eveyone! Wish you all the best!!!

5 years ago

Ty sam!!!! Congrats on your

User image

Ok I have not started an official AF yet. Yesterday when I wiped it was a small spot of
Pink... which is how I start... a
Spot then later i spot more before picking up
Into heavy the next day...well nothing came after that one spot... so today I’m 1 day late” but I don’t really count it late until like 3-4 days after lol cause it still could come.

:

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo