Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 260 Replies | Last Page

All day yesterday I went the the bathroom to wipe to check... prob like 20x... I felt like I was gonna start and a wet feeling
and in the evening I got mild cramps which could be my body trying to start..
today so far...I still have a feeling down there that she is gonna be here soon - boobs tad sore but not bad all normal AF stuff...
I think I could be a little off schedule due to being sick this week. I keep feeling wet all day but when I check there really isn’t much cm so that’s also why I think AF is about here?

:

5 years ago • Edited

Congrats to the positive pregnancy testers around. For those that had unsure readings or haven’t started AF yet you are still in it since she hasn’t came yet!!

:

5 years ago

Bkc i myself had like to lil wipes of pink. So i dunno, glad your back in it with me. This waiting game is awful ugh.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

My period’s all over and done already (normal 4 day one), but still following y’all! @KY and @Bkc, I have good feelings about your odds! Sending baby dust your way

5 years ago

@KY- yes like let’s just get AF on with it now
so I know what’s up or like let me start puking (I get terribly sick with all pregnancies from early on (although I do know hormones change all the time and each pregnancy can be diff).. but I need a SIGN

:

5 years ago

@ Lib- thank you for you optimism!
When I wiped again few min ago another Spot pink (no red yet) I wouldn’t even know unless I was paying attention... I normally do this pink spotting 1-2 days before the flow comes so I think I’m just a day or two late since the symptoms I’m showing is that of a day or so before I start. I will def post when she turns into a flow (should be soon lol) I started to cramp more and I’m being b*tchy so any minute
@KY -

:

5 years ago • Edited

Ty ladies! I am starting to get cramps, which is weird i dont cramp until i have at least been bleeding 4+ hours. The cramps are mostly in my back, and in my abdomen i have pinching, and sharp pains.

User image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

If af doesn't show tonight or tom morning i will retest. If it is bfn then, i will just wait on af, to make her late arrival. Lol

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@KY: when I got pregnant, I was sooo upset on my "last" day of the cycle, I had all my ususal cramps, I was sure AF was comming. You should definitely test tomorow

5 years ago

Af due tommorow! BFN today Im trying to stay positive my gosh

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo