Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Whoa i was testing really early, i estimate with my first i implanted 10dpo, and my second daughter 8-9 dpo. Could be off a day or two with my first bc it was so long ago.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Dragonfly i cant even reach the tip of my cervix to check lol. Like it is way up there

User image

I keep getting a burning sensation under my belly button too. Forgot that symptom bkc.

User image

@KY- fingers crossed for you!! So far things sounds good- so I’m optimistic for you!

:

5 years ago

@KY. That's a good thing. I have high hopes for you.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

So I started spotting ... really light but that’s how AF usually starts off anyway. I’m not surprised. I think what’s made the start of this cycle worse was that I’ve been fighting that sinus headache for 5 days now which has made me feel worse than I would normally.
Boo

:

5 years ago • Edited

Awe sorry to hear bkc

User image

@Ky ...you are still in it!! Let us know

:

5 years ago

No af as of yet. Mary how many dpo are you now?

User image

Well our retreat got cancelled due to weather. I took a test last night out of boredom really and I definitely see a faint line. It's on here if anyone wants to vote. I'm going to test again tomorrow morning. Af is due in 2 days. Feeling tired, and I get crampy if I hold my pee at all. Hoping for good news.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo