Community post

Question

Usually on a 26 day cycle, now on day 29...no af

So i averaged my cycles they are 26 days, i had one that was 27 days...but that has been at the most. I tested about 5-6days ago got a very faint positive. Today i am currently 3 days late, my temp has been between 98.9-99.3 for over a week, been having cramps similar to af but with occasional pinching. Tmi but discharge has been stringy and slick for 2 weeks now, but every test since my faint positive have been negative. So my question is... Am i completely out for this month? Could i have implanted late? I did do a first response this morning with fmu...negative as well...???? opinions please and thank you!

UPDATE   Af arrived on my 5th day of being late. Gl to you ladies on your bfp!

User image

6 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I'm kind of in the same boat. I wish I had answers for you! I'm cycle day 45 and super late for my period. I went from faint positives to negatives but have every symptom you could think of, it's awful. Just started getting bad cramps that feel like I have a pulled ligament in my lower abdomen but no af. I wish you the best of luck and of course lots and lots of

praying for my rainbow

6 years ago

Ty so much, it is frustrating bc of the sore breast for a week, and the discharge makes me think af so i rush to check. Best of luck to you, i hope you get your bfp! Keep me up to date!

User image

6 years ago • Post starter

Guys when did you actually ovulate though? Generally the length of time between O-day and AF will always be the same but you might ovulate later than usual hence get a longer cycle? I don't know about a faint positive and then negatives cause if you were overdue it's pretty unlikely to be getting false negatives and if you'd had a chemical you wouldn't really be very late. Sorry not much help!

6 years ago

I have had several chemical pregnancies and doc told me CP typically delays your period/makes it late because your pregnancy horomones have to fall enough to signal your body to bleed by telling your body your not pregnant. I hope this is not your case! Baby dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone!

I am currently a day late and faint positive pregnancy tests. It may be that we are just a little early to get a dark solid positive. I plan to retest Wed. April 4 if no AF by then. I have experienced brown mucusy discharge tonight, but what was different from my previous CP is that there has been NO PAINFUL CRAMPING AND BRIGHT RED BLOOD! So fingers X'ed for us all!!!!

Good Luck Ladies!

6 years ago

This morning i am having a little pink discharge. I will see what happens from here and update you ladies. Ty so much, and wishing you guys a bfp!

User image

I didn't test for ovulation, but judging on my body and the signs i want to say anywhere between the 17th-20th.

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo