Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Hi! I am currently 8 dpo (or around). AF should show next Monday and I decided not to test at least till Tuesday. It's really hard, every morning I feel so tempted... But I've had already so many negatives, that I just don't want to be disappointed every time I test :// So if AF doesn't show, we should be testing around the same time :)) Fingers crossed for you!

5 years ago

Hi! I am 5dpo today. Going to wait at least 4 more days if not longer. AF due on July 20. I'm so impatient!!
Good luck to you!

User image

5 years ago

I am on cycle day 20, i should start in one week exact. I figured i could get my first positive, if in fact i conceived this cycle a few days before. So we all should be testing about the same time! Are you guys symptom spotting yet? Or just waiting it out? Yesterday after a couple days of a sore back, and pinching in my abdomen, i started getting tender breasts. That is all i have noticed yet, other then i pee alot. But i think i do that anyways lol.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Also for you both, , and lots of

User image

I broke down in the late hours of last night and this is the test. I think i see a little tiny something, but after wanting something so badly for so long you tend to see things that aren't there lol. So i refuse to do anymore until 10 dpo.

user submitted image

User image

We've been trying for over a year (with a few breaks). So it's not easy for me to just "wait it out". I get more anxious during the 2ww every month we try and I notice every little detail during that time. I'm afraid that many of them are just progesterone playing tricks on me :// I also had some pinching, but what is a bit different this month is that I get mild cramps, pains or weird feelings more or less constantly from like 3dpo in my lower abdomen. I never notice these during the months we don't try, but who knows, maybe they are there and I just don't notice cause I don't pay attention ://

It's hard to say about the picture you posted. I had an experience, that if there are any faint lines (Clearblue usually gives false positives) the phone doesn't really capture these properly. If you see a faint line, maybe you can try even earlier?

Good luck to you as well Sarah! :)) Any symptoms?

5 years ago

I have a 14 year old, and a 10 month old. I tried from the time my first daughter was 2 until she was 7 then just accepted it. Then when she was thirteen i felt off, sickly, dizzy, thought i had a cold and ear infection...which is common for me. But when i begin to have heightened senses i got curious and found out i was pregnant Jan 2017. I want to give my youngest a sibling to grow up with since there is a 14 year age gap, but it just might not be possible. I hope you ladies get you bfp's!

User image

Hi! I’m somewhere between 5 and 7dpo today, so right there with y’all. Can’t lie, I tested already... Sooo many symptoms (achy lower abdomen, pulling/pinching, exhaustion, sore nips) + being unsure of O date + POAS addict = expensive 2 WW!!!

Good luck to everyone!

5 years ago

Well lib, your not alone, we all are about the same dpo. We will have someone to symptom check with, and study those nasty tests that like to play tricks with us.

User image

I’ll probably be testing tonight and will post here if there’s anything to squint at

5 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo