Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Hi again Ladies, might seem like a blonde question but has anyone experienced getting a BFN a day before period should start? Mine should start today and tested yesterday which was negative, just want to see if there are any success stories....Thank you :)

5 years ago

Annique: CTP says there is 10% false negative 13 days dpo

5 years ago

Well ann i tested bfn yesterday, today is when af should show. I am 13 dpo today, but imma wait a couple days to see if she shows her ugly little face...my average cycle length is 26 days, today is 27 days but i have also gone to 30 days once, in the six months i have been tracking it. Butler i am not doing iui, i am trying the old fashioned way like bkc. I just track my cycles, make sure i have having ovulation symptoms when my predictor says i am ov, and make sure to try and baby dance at those times.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

So seems I am out ladies. Got watery brown colour which is my usual start to af (sorry for detail). At least I know my cycle is always on point. Lol. Best of luck everyone. Cant wait to see anyone have a BFP!!!!!

5 years ago

Annique (and bkc and anyone else who might get af), I’m so sorry! Maybe we can become cycle buddies. I’m trying to be more serious about my efforts now.

This is so stressful and frustrating, I broke down last night! Then I realized I could be doing a lot more to help before I O. It’s just discouraging to look at my chart and see that we did it on the right dates as far as I know with the information I have.

5 years ago

Ah I know mrsbutler. I also tracked like anything and was so optimisitc. On the flip side found out my medical aid would only have covered from this november! Which means if had bfp i would have no cover. Sometimes bad can be good. But like you will make better effort so to speak. Lets totally remain cycle buddies. We will get there!!!!! Maybe even get a bfp the same time (haha) love and light.

5 years ago

Annique, your positivity is great! I need some of that. My brother-in-law’s 22yo girlfriend is delivering her accidental baby on the weekend CTP has me O’ing. Im hoping I’ll O sooner than that because I’m on new vitamins to help regulate my cycles and I also don’t want to have to time BD on a weekend trip...
And yes I am a little bitter about this accidental pregnancy..hehe. All of my DHs cousins are popping out babies left and right.

5 years ago

Sorry it’s Long-
Tomorrow still seems to be on schedule to start AF. Not gonna test until I’m actually late by a few days...(cause there have been times where I’m 5 days early not usually ever late but who knows lol )
I’m not really optimistic...I do feel like I’m out this time around (I too looked at my app and I kept track of ovulation time and also the days we “tried” but I feel like I’m lacking quantity lol so next month we gotta really nail That week!! So I’ll be with you girls on getting at it

Symptoms at “13dpo & AF due tomorrow:

What’s been going on that’s not normal for me: No spotting (which is odd- I always spot days before I start but again- I know our hormones have minds of their own). I usually get lose stool before she’s here too (haven’t yet). This is the 3rd day I’ve had the awful all day long headache & it’s bad (not normal for me At all
this is gotta be due from the AC having to run all the time causing Sinus headache or it’s gotta be due to Hormones from AF starting soon). Flushed face it’s red Nd feels warm and almost hurts like a sunburn

Stuff I’m feeling that’s norm AF symptoms:
I have cramps off/on (similar to AF ones)
mild pain in lower back (similar to AF)
Not much cm (again norm)
Bloated feeling off /on (norm)
Breasts kinda sore (norm)

:

5 years ago • Edited

Bkc, good luck and I really hope this turns out to be a surprise rather than the all-too-familiar let-down.

Has anybody read Taking Charge of Your Fertility? I just stumbled across it so I'm going to try it out. I realize I haven't been consistent and on top of things the way I should be. I tend to take the passive approach, which is symptom spotting and stressing during the TWW instead of doing everything in my power while waiting to O... am I the only one who does this? Lol

5 years ago

@ Butler thank you, yes the last few months I totally have been occupied in the whole waiting game it’s so hard to not be ... especially for those of us who might have more odds stacked against us in conceiving.

Sending lots good thoughts to all of us!

:

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo