Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 260 Replies | Last Page

@MrsButler...I totally understand, all my friends seem to have had it waxed in the first few rounds of trying. I am also in my mid 30's now so you know "they" say it decreases chances...PFT.

I miscarried in 2016 after a total surprise pregnancy! :) although ended sadly, I was so happy to know I could fall pregnant as I was told I would struggle due to my endometriosis. Just so you ladies know when I did fall pregnant a week before testing positive the first sign I got was a pronounced vain in my boob. Shortly after had one morning of a sudden up chuck LOL. That was the ONLY sign I had, so sometimes we totally over analyse (which is normal). Don't loose hope and remember to still have fun in the process. Me and my hubby forgot what it felt like to just be intimate and enjoy one another and even though we didn't get it right this cycle we at least grew closer as a couple.

Sending plenty positive vibes and no doubt we will all be here soon asking which names we prefer for our spouts...:)

Love and Light

5 years ago

Bkc, it could be a swollen uterus which is how gynecologists determine pregnancy!!!

5 years ago

Today AF is due and I’m sure she will be here.
I’ve been having hot flashes all morning, cramping& backache (totally normal for me before AF). I will post in the next few hours when she shows

:

5 years ago

Ann sorry for your loss, and ty for your kind, encouraging words. Bkc i hope that isn't the case for you.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Ann- I’m also sorry for your loss. I have struggled with endometriosis as well as PCOS which both had gotten worse After we have our youngest daughter she’s 8 now... I had to have a few medical d&c’s and also an ablation... I was willing to try whatever needed to avoid a hysterectomy- and if that’s not enough, my hubby has an extremely low count now, so we have many obstacles against us... we both decided just to go the natural route in trying for one more. But I know the chances are extremely rare at this point& Im getting older.

:

5 years ago

@KY.. so today your 1 day late? Any spotting or diff symptoms? You gonna wait another day or so before testing?

:

5 years ago

I am a day late, 14 dpo, no symptoms of af arriving yet, checked my cervix again it is still all the way up there. My breasts are still sore, i am tired, but also get bursts of energy, cm is creamy, but there isn't a lot of it. So i am almost curious if i am going to start in a couple of days. As far as testing, if af doesn't show by cycle day 30 or 31 i will, since i did have that one cycle that was long a few months ago

User image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

With my first i tested about a week after implantation, and the nurse told me she thought she had seen something but considered it negative, i retested 2 weeks later for a blazing positive. With my second i tested about 10 days after implantation, and had a blazing positive. I have ib with both of my girls, that is why i have a slimmer of doubt bc i didn't bleed between cycles this time.

User image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@KY. Did you notice if the cervix was open or closed. High is good and so is creamy cm. I like using the FRERs as it's easier to locate the lines. Here's to hoping your period stays away and you get a strong line in a couple days.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I was reading with most urine tests it’s better to wait for more accurate results (especially if you maybe ovulated later or implanted later).
Any thoughts?

user submitted image

:

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo