Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 260 Replies | Last Page

@Roundthree @ tonix

Let us know

:

5 years ago • Edited

Thankyou @Bkc, I’m telling myself not to test tomorrow....but sure I will I hope August is the month for your !! X

5 years ago

Just tender breasts not too bad, runny nose on and off, and more frequent headaches.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@ tonix - thank you and I’m hoping to hear good news from you
@ ky- things sound good for you!! Are you gonna wait for more “symptoms” or you gonna test
I’m itching to know what’s going on

:

5 years ago

I started spotting again, after lifting 30 pks at work. Probably won't test unless something stands out for me to think i need to.

User image

Still waiting on AF here, she's making me impatient! I am planning on skipping next months cycle to take a little time for myself, but I plan on doing an IUI again the cycle following that. I will still follow along here hoping to see every one get their BFP!

5 years ago

Tonix most common day for implantation is 9dpo, be patient and test 10/11 dpo.

User image

I get it taylor, at times i also debate on taking a break. The let down sucks, and crushes your spirit.

User image

Still no AF! No cramping only sore boobie which is normal before af. ???? Still BFN.

5 years ago

Iv managed to hold off this morning! Simply because I pee’d so much in the night I didn’t have exactly a FMU to go with Either I’m pregnant or this is a huge messed up cycle as Iv got so many strong symptoms Iv never had before!
How late are you Yesenia?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo