Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Af hasn't shown thus far today, my boobs and nipples have been itchy, mild cramping, and i am getting some energy. I dunno what this means for me but in the end it is what is....if i do not start by cycle day 30 i will retest to be sure. Gl to all you ladies still in the game, sorry to all you ladies who af showed her ugly face to.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@KY. I've been following this for awhile but sat in silence. I had itchy nipples before my BFP so hoping it's a good sign for you. Do you temp or check cervix at all?

User image[/url]

5 years ago

No, i dont temp due to having a 10 month old that sleeps with me, so when her head rises i hop up lol. I don't check my cervix either because i have really long nails lol, that wouldn't feel to great. ilI hope this is it and i get my bfp. But i am doubtful. i just want my baby girl to have a sibling she can grow up with and play with since my girls are 14 years apart.

User image

KY- I started getting energy too within the last few hours (could be that the horrible headache has finally given me a longer break). Cramping isn’t bad- just boobs have been sore .... I kinda don’t feel anything down below anymore (the heaviness or that AF feeling) which leads me to think I’ll start tomorrow hahaha

:

5 years ago

I broke down and did a test, think i seen a hint of something. Could be losing my mind as well lol. Go vote ladies tell me if i have gone off the deep end.

User image

I hope it is real, i have alot of negative votes. The hubby made fun of me lol. Said he didn't see it.

User image

KYmommy, don’t ask me! I can find a line on every test... I hope it’s real!!!

5 years ago

Here is when i first took it.

user submitted image

User image

Here it is from 10 mins ago.

user submitted image

User image

Ohhh I didn’t see it was suppose to be a plus.. I thought we were looking for 2 lines 1 in each box I’ve never used that one before.
I can barley see anything then that way :(
I’m sure in person iys easier to see .. I always end up finding a line somehow too
but it still could be soon &AF hasn’t shown yet!

:

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo