Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

121 - 130 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Butler
Sorry AF showed up.

Does your temp go up again after the 9 dpo drop ?

5 years ago

I appreciate the sympathy from everybody! I still wish you all the biggest fattest positives in the world!
Mary, yes my temp always goes back up after a dip.

5 years ago

Is everybody in here doing iui?

5 years ago

@Butler- sorry to hear - I should be joining you soon& I think everyone might be different but I’m just doing the old fash way .@Taylor- yes let us know!

It’s like 2 am and I woke up a few hours ago w bad AF type cramps. She’s due within 24 hours so I’m pretty sure she’s showing up as scheduled.. but as of now the awful headache I’ve had for 2 days feels better

:

5 years ago • Edited

Hi! Currently 9dpo and have tested a few times because I’m super impatient. All BFN but I have so many symptoms that are not at all typical of PMS for me. Tingling, warm sensation in both breasts, super sensitive nipples, more cm than normal, I had 2-3 days of a pinching/pulling/dull cramping in uterus. We had IUI done 11 days ago so now we wait and wait and wait. AF due in 2 days.

5 years ago

I'm 11 DPO today with mild symptoms; probably because I want to feel symptoms though. Had a temp drop today, which are right in line with my non-pregnant charts and my 3rd BFN. Tested at 7, 9, and 11 DPO with stark white negatives. I'm wanting to see something, thinking I saw something, but there's nothing there. I know you're not out until AF shows, but with 4-5 days until she shows it's getting disheartening. Makes me wish if it isn't your cycle to conceive you'd immediately get your period so you could start again lol.

5 years ago

Hi again Ladies, might seem like a blonde question but has anyone experienced getting a BFN a day before period should start? Mine should start today and tested yesterday which was negative, just want to see if there are any success stories....Thank you :)

5 years ago

Annique: CTP says there is 10% false negative 13 days dpo

5 years ago

Well ann i tested bfn yesterday, today is when af should show. I am 13 dpo today, but imma wait a couple days to see if she shows her ugly little face...my average cycle length is 26 days, today is 27 days but i have also gone to 30 days once, in the six months i have been tracking it. Butler i am not doing iui, i am trying the old fashioned way like bkc. I just track my cycles, make sure i have having ovulation symptoms when my predictor says i am ov, and make sure to try and baby dance at those times.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

So seems I am out ladies. Got watery brown colour which is my usual start to af (sorry for detail). At least I know my cycle is always on point. Lol. Best of luck everyone. Cant wait to see anyone have a BFP!!!!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo