Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Hey girls I’m currently about 7dpo.
I don’t do basal temps.. I just chart my ovulation/period on an app. I feel pregnant almost every month lol even when we weren’t trying. I did have an ablation almost a year ago due to a super thick endometrial lining. I have continued to have periods since then & now my lining is considered “normal”...but I’ve seen some women have a harder time getting pregnant after and others didn’t. (At the time we didn’t plan on having more kiddos we have 3 already (19, 11 & 8) But I think I’m having that instinct that some of us get as our babies get older , that I need one more ????

Currently-no real major symptoms ... few days ago nipples were super sensitive...Yesterday (6dpo) I had a dizzy spell it was pretty much all day. Today (7dpo) dizziness is gone but I did have some odd pinching pain coming from below and mild cramping. Cm is white/stickyish... I don’t plan on POAS unless I miss AF...but I do stalk all the pregnancy sites ????
I’m not super hopeful since the last few months I seem to have symptoms during ovulation & after. So time will tell. I wish you all luck!!

:

5 years ago • Edited

Bkc, you def are having symptoms pointing in the right direction! I am 8 dpo now, and the urge to test is killing me...i keep telling myself 2 days, just wait 2 more days lol. What about you other ladies? Any new symptoms? I just feel tired, and a lil sickly not nauseous just achy and gross. I am sure this is leaning away from my bfp. Boo!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

I want to test but I’m gonna really try to wait to see if AF shows. If I’m late I’ll test... today I feel pretty good so far other than sometimes when I walk I get a pinchy feeling...Not abnormally tired, nips feel better today, not much cm.,, so I’m not sure... my guess is I’m not. With all 3 kids I was terribly sick from early on... I also don’t wanna get hopes up but it’s so hard not to pay attention to every little detail this week...but again since I’ve been charting my symptoms the last 3 months& I see that I get certain symptoms about every time right before ovulation and right after... so boo!

:

5 years ago

Ohh KY- I did get achy legs and thighs last night I noticed at bed time. I think it’s my body/mind playing tricks.. but seriously pms and early pregnancy symptoms are very similar that it’s easy to feel confused. I have a sore throat today and feel like I’m gonna come down with something (plus the weather is so hot going in and out of air conditioning prob messing with my allergies). I’m still feeling like this won’t be our month.

:

5 years ago • Edited

I get that ugly feeling too, i just hope we both are so very wrong.

User image

How many days till AF should start for you guys? I have 5 days but last month she came early. Anyone having more possible symptoms?

:

5 years ago

I have 4 days until af, last night had some pinching, pulling, twinges, and woke up this morning with my breast feeling heavy, and a little sore.

User image

I'm really really unsure how many days until AF for me. This is my first cycle off birth control. Going by the cramping alone, I could be as far as 9-10dpo, but going by when I got the PEAK on my Clearblue Fertility monitor, I'm only 7dpo today. My boobs feel full and a little sore, and I'm having mild pulling/pinching. Another BFN this morning.

5 years ago

KY&Lib- stuff sounds good so far!!

Since I’ve been charting my periods since May ...I do get some pms symptoms about 5-7 days before AF shows and I usually spot a little around the same time too. As of 930 am this morn I feel good- no cramps no sore boobs.. not really any symptoms.. (although as we know with our bodies that can change at any hour). I don’t necessarily think that it’s good news for me... I would think everyday hormone levels would get a little higher and I would have more symptoms each day? Boo!

:

5 years ago

With my first daughter i had no symptoms only sore breasts that only lasted a few days to a week, with my second i was dizzy, sickly, achy, runny nose, so sleepy,breasts hurt.. everything lol. So you never really know.

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo