Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

141 - 150 of 260 Replies | Last Page

KYmommy, don’t ask me! I can find a line on every test... I hope it’s real!!!

5 years ago

Here is when i first took it.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Here it is from 10 mins ago.

user submitted image

User image

Ohhh I didn’t see it was suppose to be a plus.. I thought we were looking for 2 lines 1 in each box I’ve never used that one before.
I can barley see anything then that way :(
I’m sure in person iys easier to see .. I always end up finding a line somehow too
but it still could be soon &AF hasn’t shown yet!

:

5 years ago • Edited

Maybe on the bottom Walmart cheapie. I’m sorry, I can always see them in person too!!! How late are you?

And bkc, you said something about the odds being stacked against us. In a philosophical way, did you always feel like you were going to have a hard time conceiving? I know I did. Even before I was talking/really thinking about shaving kids. It always concerned me that my cramps were so bad and I had so many PMS symptoms.
So, immediately, when we started talking about kids, and before we started actually trying to have kids, I started trying to get into the habit of BBTing, the cervix signs, etc. I’m still not great at that though. For example, last month, I missed a day of temping between when I think I O’d and 1dpo. Ugh. Makes me so mad at myself.
As if, maybe if I could do it correctly and consistently, I would know more about my fertility; while at the same time, I’ve already dismissed myself as difficult to conceive. Does any of this resonate with anybody?
My commitment is pathetic and I can’t say certain methods work or don’t work because I haven’t truly dedicated myself. Or, at the same time, maybe I’m just trying to make myself feel better for not having conceived already.

5 years ago • Edited

Sorry for the long post and glad to see you again dragonfly! Hope your pregnancy is going great!!!

5 years ago

Ok i found my cervix, took a lot of work...lmao it way up the towards my rectal region. What.does that mean? I can't remember who asked me...sorry. bkc your fine girl, i am probably losing my mind one fake line at a time. Lol

User image

KY : The cervix thing is a good sign ! It's supposed to go down for your period !

On my side 10dpo, temp got above coverline again, I don't know what to think

5 years ago

Does it seem like maybe your uterus is swollen?

5 years ago

MrsButler: Is it a question for me ? I've been bloated for a few days, but it's gone; same with breast.

When I was pregnant, I could feel a weird vertical pulling sensation before testing but I just can't remember when it started. 10 dpo may be too early for that

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo