Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Took a frer last night and I could see the faint line again, then took a digital this am becausd thats all I had... Bfn. I'm hoping it's just the sensitivity. Af due tomorrow. Not showing any af symptoms.

5 years ago

Stay positive taylor and nohemi! I just bit the dust, af started during my nap, still a really light flow, but she is here. To all you ladies remaining, i will be on checking in on you guys, don't give up hope until af shows. With my first i had sore boobs for 3-7 days, and nothing else, my second i was all the above and then some, thought i was dying lol.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@KY boo
@taylor yeah I would retest in 1-2 days
I have cramps that are sooo bad- but still no flow -spotting only but I’m just waiting for the flow to start (if not by tonight tomrrow for sure) it feels like there should be a heavy flow from the cramps I’ve had today but not yet I’m sure that will catch up to me soon.

:

5 years ago

Well ladies af is being super weird. I haven't even began to fill a pad, my blood keeps switching from light red, to pink, to brown, and back. Confusing! Anyways we shall see what af does. Taylor you going to retest tom or the following day?! Digitals need higher levels of hcg i wouldn't waste time on those just yet! Gl girl!!!

User image

I'm going to wait and retest the following day. Just got super nauseous after my fave Chinese food, so hoping that's a good sign!

5 years ago

Omg! I hope so too!

User image

Bfn again i think im out this month. Has anyone used preseed? I used it about a year ago with no luck.

5 years ago

I used pre-seed with this pregnancy but have been using it for a few months. I just used iton my high peak days.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I’m gonna call today the start of AF it’s more of a light flow now- so I’m out! That’s ok! I didn’t expect this process to be easy with the extra hurdles my hubby & i have. Best wishes to those who are still in it and those of us who will try again next mo

:

5 years ago

Awe bkc, that sucks. We still have a few left to test. ladies

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo