Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 260 Replies | Last Page

I'll be testing shortly. I will post here afterwards. No sign of af but I am taking progesterone so that's not a huge shock.

5 years ago

Taylor i just know this is it for you, just a feeling i have!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Nohemi, may have ovulated later hang in there girly. I have high hopes for you too.

User image

Mary never say never, you may shock us all!

User image

Oh and hurry up and test taylor your giving me anxiety. Lmao

User image

BFN unfortunately. I took my last dose of progesterone this morning, I expect AF will start tonight or tomorrow.

5 years ago

Awe i am so sorry taylor

User image

It's okay. Ready to start next month's cycle of IUI! We're going on vacation to Tokyo Disney in a week so I will be doing some Disney therapy very soon. Ya'll are awesome, and I hope we have each other next month too!

5 years ago

Oh im hoping about had a heartattack this mornig when i took a digital apart and saw faint two lines, un fortunately they said they always have two lines. ????

5 years ago

I am unsure of that i haven't ever taken a digital apart, heck i have only peed on two digitals in the 6 months ttc. They are expensive.

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo