Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Welcome taylor! You might have tested too early you still have time! Lib i feel you i tested this morning with fmu looks negative. Af is due in 3 days so i myself am losing a little hope. and to all of us for our and lots of and

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

I woke up around 3am with menstrual type cramps... finally it went away on own but since then I still have a heaviness like I should see AF anytime. 4 days left before she should be here at most ... :(
yes i think if we test too early it’s probably not gonna be accurate.. especially if our ovulation day was off 1-2 days or whatever.

:

5 years ago

We can implant anywhere from 6dpo to 12dpo, so we shouldn't give up hope yet. Doesn't mean it wont drive us crazy until we get our bfp or af. Lol there are 6 of us on this thread surely 1 or 2 of us will get our bfp right?!

User image

I really really hope so, @KY! Doesn’t have to be me, but hope it’s one or more of us!

5 years ago

I would love for it to be all of us. But that probably isn't very likely. But i will have a big smile after all of this if at least one of us do!

User image

I'm really hoping to see a positive come out of this little group! My husband and I are stationed in Okinawa Japan so my responses might come at weird times!

5 years ago

Well i checked on sarah's profile because we haven't heard from her. She got her yay you sarah

User image

Taylor we have gotten one, i am so very happy about that! I want more too, we ladies go through the ringer ttc, our emotions are toyed with. for all of you!!!

User image

Here’s today’s afternoon test. Thought I saw something subtle but now I don’t think so.

user submitted image

5 years ago

I think i see it too. Imma go to your profile to tweak it!

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo