Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 260 Replies | Last Page

I'm sorry to say that yes, digitals always have two lines. I took apart quite a few during my 2 wws. But that doesn't mean anything, as long as AF doesn't show up... Fingers crossed for you!

5 years ago

My period was 2 days and super light the whole time- it was never a “flow” but it was bright red/brown and all my pms symptoms are gone now. So I do think it was a period just an off one probably cause I was sick. But least it’s over and onto waiting for the “o”

:

5 years ago

Bkc the weird thing is mine was only 2 and 1/2 days long. Very strange very little clotting. Also a lot lighter of a flow?

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@KY & @Bkc, errhhhm.... do y’all usually have 2 day periods? Or ever? Methinks you could still be in after all.

5 years ago

Still waiting, no signs at all. 10 dpo so three days left then I’ll test, unless AF turns up.

5 years ago

Just seen this post! Currently 7dpo today!! Stupidly POAS yesterday and bfn (I knew it was too early, why do we do it ????) but Iv has diarrhoea (sorry tmi) for the last week and stupidly sore full tender breasts for the last 3 days which is really unusual for me! And some cramps, trying to hold off till Friday but got some cheapies so might give in and try again tomorrow ???? baby dust!!! Xx

5 years ago

Lol lib, i usually have 4 day ones, after my horrible night fighting constipation lol i am wiping a little pink here and there, it was completely stopped. I am a little confused to say the least, but doubtful it is what you think it might be.

User image

roundthree and tonix.

User image

Thankyou KY! Also I know it could just be an odd cycle, but with my 7yr old I didn’t find out till I was 9 weeks as I had 2 very light short cycles! Fingers crossed for you!! X

5 years ago

@Lib- I usually have spotting for 2 days before the flow and then 3 days of flow. I had an ablation done last August my periods use to be like 7 days and clotty but now after the procedure I don’t have a long period anymore just still painful.

@KY- do you feel fine or any more symptoms?

This period Was def different but I think it’s cause I have a sinus cold.
All my symptoms I had before I started spotting disappeared (the headache which was due to the sinus cold) (the sore nips/boobs are fine now) (cramping pretty much gone).

I wish it was off due to “something else” but don’t think so. Ohhh and you guys wanna know something stinky? A close friend of mine found it she’s having a girl (I really am excited for them) but she took my name !! In her defense-she didn’t know that was my girls name if we ever got preg again. But that stinks!!

:

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo